botw ♡︎ Pleasure / Link

CW:SUB! LINK / SLIGHT DIRTY TALK / SLIGHT PRAISE / VOYEURISM / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
"Have you ever...dated someone?"
Link gently asks me, as we both sit cross-cross on his bed, facing each other.
We were currently playing a "game" where we ask each other questions we want to know about the other person.
I've know Link for a while, don't get me wrong, but there still is probably a few things I didn't know about him.
Especially things too personal, such as his relationships with others. We've simply just never had time for any of it.
I have feelings for him, so maybe this was my chance to get something interesting out of him.
I finally look up at him and my cheeks turn slightly pink, as I was not expecting him to make the first move at asking a question involving anything romantic, or even possibly sexual.
"w-well, I have actually" I reply calmly, not wanting to make it obvious that his question had much of an affect on me.
Now it was my turn to ask. He looks into my eyes as he waits for my question, a grin forming on his lips as a smirk crawls it's way onto mine.
I stare into his ocean-colored eyes and ask,
"have you ever had any...intimate experiences with another person?" I ask enticingly, as I move my body closer to Link.
His cheeks instantly flush a light shade of pink before looking down at the bed sheets and nervously scratching the back of his head. I sit myself up straight and cross my arms, waiting for his response.
He stutters a bit before actually getting something out.
"I-I...u-uh...n-...I-I've never...uh-"
"-damn, take a deep breath, it's okay" I say to him playfully, resting a hand on his shoulder and rubbing it. He smiles up at me and sighs.
"I-I've never...had anything, no. Didn't have time for it, I guess" He shrugs his shoulders and nervously laughs, looking up at me. I laugh along with him so he didn't feel uncomfortable anymore, and tuck a strand of annoying hair away from my face.
"so, you've thought about it?" I tease him as I shrug my shoulders and give him a playfully smirk, before he snickers at me and brushes it off as a joke.
He looks up into my eyes and goes to say something,
"hey, well, I'm actually curious of the same thing..." He smirks up at me, making me blush and the butterflies in my stomach rattle around in nervous excitement. I smirk back at him, thinking of my answer.
"I wouldn't say with another person..." I trail on, looking up at him to see how he'd react, and if he even understood where I was getting at.
His face flushing completely red is what gave me my answer, that he did understand what I was saying.
But he still almost pretended to be lost.
I let out an entertained hum, as I lay myself down on the bed.
I wanted to mess with him.
"you look confused, Link..." I say, bringing a hand to rest on my inner thigh.
He looks down at me and swallows hard, his intense blush never fading.
This'll be fun.
"do you...need me to show you what I mean?" I whimper at him, as I bring my hands to lift up my shirt enough to reveal under boob from my garments. I look up at him as I catch his stare, then sitting up to pull my shirt off completely.
"u-uh, y-y/n! what-?" He asks nervously, eyes still locked on my restrained breasts. I use my hands to cup them, giving a tough squeeze.
"do you...want me to show you what I mean?" I ask, laying myself back down on the bed, before bringing a hand to rub against my clothed pussy.

"because I want to show you"

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Link POV
I watch her as she rubs her hand along her inner thigh, incredibly close to her pussy. My face flushes completely red as I watch her continue rubbing, knowingly teasing.
I was really nervous, if I had to be honest...
But I wanted her to keep going.
There was just something about it, about her, I didn't want her to stop.
I've tried doing things to myself, it never really worked. Nothing ever worked, nor did I even have the time to take a breather and try to do so, even if I had started.
But this.
This was working.
She quickly sat up, now swiftly removing her bra as her shirt was already long gone, so her chest was left bare before me.
"fuck...y/n..." I sigh, feeling my pants definitely grow tighter.
"what was that? do you like this?" She teases, and I throb ever so slightly at the tone of her voice.
She leans against the wall, lifts up her hips to slip her pants down her legs, leaving her now in only panties.
I bring a hand down to my pants, almost palming myself, but careful not to do it too noticeably, I felt too embarrassed.
She moves her panties to the side, revealing her slick folds, using her fingers to prove how wet she was.
"tell me to stop" she breathes heavily, moaning slightly at the end of the sentence.
I shake my head nervously, telling her no.
"tell me to stop" She says, a bit more aggressively as she inserts a finger inside herself, a gentle wet noise sending shivers down my spine.
I grope myself harder, greatly tempted to just roll with it and forget the embarrassment.
She could definitely see i'm in need to touch myself.
"tell me to stop!" she shouts, slightly startling me, but her voice, I just couldn't get enough.
she sounded so dominant, it was so hot.
"no, don't stop, I want more"
I wasn't in control of my words as I said that, my lips just moved, but I didn't care.
"good boy"
My breath hitches as I rub the noticeable tent in my pants.
"you're not allowed to touch yourself until I say so" She orders dominantly, fitting another finger into herself.
"you can when I say so. until then, eyes on me"
I reluctantly move my hand from my pants, my hips instinctively rolling at the feeling.
"you're so good" She moans, moving her fingers in and out, her other hand teasing her clit.
I say nothing, just watch, with the terrible aching feeling in my pants.
Her body tenses as her fingers move faster, in and out, her chest slightly bouncing with the movement.
Her eyebrows knit as I look into her eyes, practically begging to be touched.
"you may" she says, and I pull down my pants far enough to let myself loose.
She moans as I rub the tip of my cock, almost as if the sight turned her on more.
I felt this wave of nervousness roam my chest, but the excitement in my stomach was much bigger.
The heat that filled the room, and the lust that pooled our eyes were extremely unexpected, but I loved it.
Suddenly, breaking my thoughts, she lifts herself up from the wall, leaning into me and gripping her hand around my throat.
I'm pushed down onto the bed as she climbs on top of me, her hand not loosening a bit from my neck, but I moaned anyway.
She lowers herself onto me unexpectedly, a small unknown noise coming from the back of my throat as I feel inside her.
A feeling i've never felt before, but didn't want to stop.
She starts riding me, rolling her hips against mine. She leans down towards my face, her lips almost touching mine as she parts them to speak.
"you like how that feels, don't you?" she teases, gripping my neck harder as she bounces against my hips.
"don't you, Link?"
The way she moaned my name, feeling her tighten around me on purpose. My mind started to grow fuzzy as she never loosened her grip on my throat, drool practically running down the side of my cheek as I squeeze my eyes shut. Never feeling this pleasure before, fuck, I didn't know how to handle it.
"i'm close" I croak, a small squeaky moan I didn't expect coming after.
She moans and carefully removes herself from on top of me, my cock now slick of both of us. She crawls down between my legs, my dick twitching as she smirks, grabbing hold of it as I shudder.
"y/n, please" I beg, bringing my hand down to feel the top of her head, afraid of losing my high. She opens her mouth and lowers it onto my dick, feeling my body twitch as a jolt is sent through it. Having her mouth wrapped around, bobbing her head up and down, helping me release this pressure, it felt so good.
I felt myself growing close again, throwing my head back and panting as she continued to suck.
"i'm gonna!-fuck-" I whimper, bringing my other hand to cover my face, as it was too much pleasure.
She moaned against my cock as I felt it twitch inside her mouth, along with feeling her tongue roll against my tip as the pressure broke. I had finished in her mouth, and she took no time before pulling herself off, mouth wide to reveal the mess we had made. She stuck her tongue out like a tease, before I threw my head back once more and sighed.

"Dear Hylia, that is the best thing i have ever felt."

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧