botw ♡ Wet / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / EXHIBITIONISM / DIRTY TALK

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
After spending more than at least 3,000 rupees, Link and I happily start to make our way out of Kakariko Village, wearing our new set of armor. Link and I each bought a Stealth Set, and well, it was...
interesting.
It was very skin tight, but the use of the set was another level of interesting, so we purchased the armor to try out anyway. We've gathered enough money along the way, anyhow.
So, why not?
The set was a mask, chest guard, and tights, all together coming to 1,800 each for both sets.
The mask was a simple dark blue cover over our mouth and nose. The chest guard was both a light and dark blue with a red sheikah eye on the chest. Then there were cloth wraps around the forearms and brown and gold pieces of shield material around the shoulders. Link also had a cute grey scarf wrapped around his neck.
Then lastly, the tights.
The tights were mostly dark blue and had the same shield material set as gear around the shoulders for the shin guards, with another sheikah eye molded into the guards.
I also noticed that Links long hair was tied into a bun, with two maroon colored sticks holding it in place.
It was absolutely adorable.
I had sticks held into my hair as well, with the hairstyle I previously had, though.
Our outfits weren't very different from each other's, mine was just obviously made for a female body.
The armor was comfortable, for the most part, but just very snug.
I'm pulled out from my thoughts as I feel a drop of water on my head. Me and Link are close to the entrance of the town as we continue walking, now having to deal with rain though.
"Link...it's raining..." I groan, through the mask. Although then, I pull it down to talk easier.
"Liiink...iiits raaaining" he imitates me, using a high pitched voice as if it were mine to tease me. I turn my head towards him as he's already pulling down his mask, and smirking at me, fully aware of what he's doing. I grin back at him, holding back a laugh. I stand up straight and give him a slight shove.
"I don't sound like that, you ass-wipe!" I say to him.
"I dooon't souuund like thaaat, you ass-wiiipe!" He imitates again back at me, this time giving me a shove with his arm, but harder.
"hey!"
I gasp as I feel myself stumble backwards.
Then, since it was raining and the ground was very slick, I slipped backwards and fell right into a pond.
Right at the heart of the village, there was a small pond where a walkway leading to a Goddess Statue was.
Yeah...that's what I fell into.
I kick my way back up to the surface, and hear Link hysterically laughing.
"you idiot!" I yell.
I manage to then pull myself out, without Links help of course as he's still on the ground laughing.
"fuck...now i'm all wet and it's cold-"
oh...fuck.
The set was tight before,
but now it feels completely suffocating. Being soaked makes the whole armor clingier than ever. Then I look down and notice something else from being cold.
My nipples were fully erect and of course had to be completely noticeable through the outfit. My face turns a dark red, as I then look up and see Link wasn't laughing anymore, but instead he was staring with a dark red face. The state of having the armor completely hugging my body, showing every curve and deviated part of myself, and Link was staring, made me overly flustered.
The way he looked at me, though, I couldn't help but feel just a bit turned on.
"S-see what you did..." I huff, placing my hands on my hips, pretending to be the least bit concerned. Me and Link make eye contact again as he stands up.
He doesn't take his eyes off of me, as he starts slowly walking my way. He gets only about a foot in front of me, as the only noise being heard is the rain beating down, continuing to soak me, and Link now too.
Then Link smirks as he speaks up,
"yeah...clearly..."
He bites his lip, still eyeing me.

Looks like the rain isn't the only thing getting me soaked.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧