botw ♡ Restrained / Link

BW: SUB! LINK / BONDAGE / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
"woah! your new gear looks super cool! now you could climb tall mountains much easier, Link!"
Link and I chuckle and he nods his head, as he takes a seat on his bed. We are currently inside his little house in Hateno Village he purchased not too long back, probably storage for precious items and weapons.
And a place to rest for free, of course.
He picks up the full climbing set in his hands and places it next to him on the bed. The set includes head gear, which is a cute crimson colored bandanna, body gear as a blue sleeveless shirt, and tan pants cutting off just below the knee. Then the accessories were brown fingerless gloves, and some straps and clips most likely to use...
rope.
I sit up straight and quietly hum as my mind turns slightly erotic.
wait, what the fuck?
I mentally curse at myself for my overpowering thoughts,
but then realize it's actually not a bad thing. Or at least it doesn't have to be.
"y/n, you okay?" Link innocently asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.
so, I had an idea.
I look at Link to see that he's already looking at me worriedly, so I smile at him.
"yes, i'm okay! but...Link, could I maybe...try something?" I say, walking closer to him. He nods his head, telling me it was okay. I walk in front of him and bend down, looking into his eyes. He blushes, but doesn't look away. This is a risky move, but I won't know until I try.
I bring my hand to cup his cheek, and I kiss him.
He hums and kisses back, but more passionately. This takes me by surprise, but he's not the one running the show here.
I kiss back harder and let my tongue enter his mouth, with his permission of course. I climb onto his lap as he's still sitting on the bed and lightly start to roll my hips against his. He moans into the kiss and his hands travel down to my hips, while mine make their way to his shoulders. I break the kiss and push him down on the bed. He's now laying on the bed as i'm still sitting on top of him. I look down to see his boner already being friendly, making me slightly giggle.

This is going to be fun.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
Link, the hero of all Hyrule, lays in front of me on his bed, while I sit seductively on top of him. He looks completely helpless, but so needy at the same time. I didn't think it would be this quick to arouse him, or even dominate him, but his already hardened tent says otherwise. I smirk and take one of my hands to rub his tent. He watches as I do so, then as soon as my hand makes contact, he whimpers.
"oh, Link...look at you..."
I start to softly rub him up and down, and he moans lightly.
"you like that...huh?"
I smirk at him as he throws his head back and groans again. I feel him jerk his hips upwards, telling me he wanted more.
So, this is when we have the fun.
I stop rubbing him and he quickly looks up at me. I take this as my chance to ask him,
"may I borrow this, Link? I want to have a bit of fun..."
I pick up his long maroon colored rope, and show it to him. He doesn't disagree, figuring it's his way of saying he wants this to happen too. Possibly out of curiosity, and arousel, but he didn't say no.
He might just feel a bit too submissive.
I climb off of him, and go to remove anything else from the bed. Once everything is off, I help Link straighten out onto the bed. I climb back on top of him, and start to untie the rope. I watch him as he brings his hand down to his tent, and starts rubbing himself.
"impatient, are we? don't worry...you'll get what you want" I say, as I then remove his hand and go to take off his pants completely.
Once they're off, I can't help but stare. I lick my lips and crawl closer to him. I wanted to tease him so badly right now, for my pleasure and his, but we needed to use something else first.
"sit up" I command, and he listens.
He sits up in front of me, and I lean in closer to him. The rope is now untangled, so I pick it back up and start tying. He whimpers as I do this, but in a way telling me he's incredibly turned on and cannot wait any longer. I can tell this as I look down at his cock, which was already twitching and leaking precum.
So, I purposefully make him wait.
I tie the rope around his torso and carefully make a loop just at his lower back so I could bring both sides of the rope back up over his shoulders. I bring them around his arms a few times, then make a criss-cross at his back and tie his wrists together like that, forming a knot. I do this all in a way not to hurt him too much, of course. Once he's completely tied, I look into his eyes before quickly kissing his lips. He moans into the kiss, until I pull away and push him back down onto the bed. I lower my head so my mouth is just hovering over his cock. He watches me carefully, as he knows he's now tied up and can't do anything to stop me. I look up at him as I give his cock a quick lick. He bites his lip hard as his face turns just as red as the rope he's bound in. I giggle and continue licking to tease him.

Link POV
I don't know how much more I can take of this. I feel myself throbbing as she continues to tease me with idle licks. She knows she's teasing me, too. She knows exactly what she's doing to me. I feel myself grow harder with every movement she makes. I throw my head back onto the bed.
"s-shit...y/n, please..." I start to beg.
I need more.
I feel her hand grab my cock, as she starts to pump up and down. I moan again, as it still isn't enough. I look back at her to see her licking my tip, then lightly sucking at it. I wanted to grab her hair as she did this, but I couldn't. I was tied up.
Though, just knowing that I couldn't because I was restrained aroused me even more. I'm not sure why, but i'm glad I didn't oppose to doing this.
The next moment, she fits my full cock into her mouth when I least expect her to.
"oh, fuck!" I moan out loud, as she hums against me. I can tell she just adores hearing me like this.
She starts bobbing her head up and down on me, each time fitting it all. Just watching her made me go crazy. She looked absolutely stunning as she did this to me. Then, I would watch her as she took it out of her mouth with a 'pop', and substituted her mouth with her hand still pumping, so I wouldn't lose pleasure. I was guessing she did this ever so often because she didn't have the best gag reflex, but man did she at least do it good.
Each time she did this, she would look at me, panting and moaning like a dehydrated bitch, with her tongue sticking out and precum mixed with her saliva dripping down the side of her mouth.
I swear to Hylia it was the hottest thing I've ever seen.
Then she goes back in again, wrapping her mouth around my cock.
I then notice she brings her hand down to her pants and starts rubbing herself. She wants the attention too, but it's too bad i'm tied up and she's stuck giving me pleasure at the moment. I feel my cock start to twitch inside her mouth, telling her i'm close to finish. This is when I realize how much noise i'm actually making. I've been moaning and panting just as loud as she is, but then I remember that's what she likes to hear anyway.
I push my hips upwards and throw my head back on the bed as the tip of my cock pokes at the back of her throat. She knows i'm close, so she does as much as she can. She starts bobbing her head faster up and down, and also uses her hand as well. The feeling of being restrained, and her sucking me off at the same time is such a pleasurable experience. There's something about letting her take control as i'm completely tied up that just makes me feel so aroused. It's so hot when she takes control.
"y/n, i-i'm gonna-!"
I try and tell her i'm about to finish, but I think she already knows as she gives me one more deep suck and removes her mouth with another 'pop', and I release all over her mouth and face. Seeing this made me whimper and moan. It was hot seeing her like that. I carefully watch her as she swallows what she's captured in her mouth, and she goes back to slightly panting. I lay my head back and let out a loud sigh. I feel her sit up straight and hum.
"how was that, Link? you like being tied up?" She suddenly asks me.
I snap my head back up to look at her. I instantly blush, but nod. I didn't want to lie. It was the best feeling ever. It was a major turn on for me, and obviously y/n, to be tied up and restrained like this.
"good! now we know for next time..." She laughs.

next time.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧