botw ♡︎ Jealousy / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Link POV
I lead on, as me and y/n made our way through the Hateno Village entrance. We both held a few different weapons on ourselves that we were currently bringing to my residence, where I keep the majority of my weapons stored.
As we traveled more up the path into the village, I noticed a young boy, probably around our age, staring right at my y/n. I narrowed my eyes at him as we strolled past, but he still didn't notice me. He was only looking at, totally oblivious, y/n.
I saw him put down his items, and make his way over to us, eyes still glued on her.
oh no. no no no-
"hello, princess" he gestures over to y/n.
She jumps a bit and looks over at him, now finally noticing he'd walked up to us.
"o-oh, me? i-i'm not-" She tries, but he cuts her off.
"I know, I know...but you're absolutely...stunning, my love" he gestures on, making my face heat up and scrunch in annoyance. I noticed he was holding a tiny weed of a flower behind his back, which he probably had picked before he stood up to come over.
I was incredibly close to taking y/ns hand, and excusing us from this horrible situation. I didn't fully understand this feeling inside of me as this guy continued to flirt with a completely unaware y/n, I just knew I was boiling.
I watched as the guy leaned forward with a smirk formed on his face, and y/n placed a hand on her chest out of flattery, then leaning back a bit to still keep some distance between them. Her cheeks grew a slight pink as she looked at him curiously, as he continued to shower her in, completely inappropriate, comments she was still so ignorant to.
Her flushed reaction to his actions made me furious, and that was the last straw. I stomped over and grabbed her wrist, pulling at her to come along.
"y/n, come on! we have some weapon sorting to do, now!" I state, maybe a bit too sternly, as I might have startled her a bit when she jumped at my tone, but still quickly responded.
"o-oh, alright, Link..." She stammered, before starting to walk along side me. She then turned back around and gave the boy a farewell wave.
"u-uh, bye! it was nice meeting you..." she stutters again, still completely unmindful of his true intentions.
no, it wasn't nice! at all!
My mind yells at me.
I hear her let out another nervous chuckle, but still sounding completely innocent.
I didn't know if this guy was actually any harm to y/n, or if I was just too angry at the fact he spoke and behaved in such a coquettish way towards her.
Especially towards her.
Once we made it to my place, I was still fuming. I opened the door and walked in first, quickly walking to the other side of the room and throwing down all the weapons angrily. This must have startled y/n again, as I hear her gasp slightly after shutting the door behind her, then carefully placing down the weapons she was still holding.
"L-Link, are you alright? you've been...a little red-" She starts, as I finally turn around to look at her.
"-ever since we continued walking back here" She mumbles carefully, but a bit louder than at first as if she did genuinely see the angry redness in my face. She looks up into my eyes, and I stare back.
damn, those eyes...
I scrunched up my nose and inhaled heavily.
"i'm fine!" I say, maybe still a bit too angrily. She flinches again, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear,
innocently.
Her complete innocence is so...teasing.
I start slowly walking towards her, and she backs up into the door.
I continue stepping closer and closer as I see her carefully bite her lip.
oh, fuck me.
I finally make my way against her, and pin her wrists next to her head as she pushes up against the door.
"truth is...I don't want anyone else to have you, y/n" I blurt, leaning my forehead against hers. Her eyes open wide as she stares into mine, biting her lip harder.
"I get so...jealous" I admit, kissing her nose softly. She hums at this affection, and actually leans her face upwards slightly, as if she was asking for
a kiss.
"Because...well, I wanted to be the one, and only one, to have you" I growl into her ear, squeezing her wrists tighter.
She abruptly fights against them, so I instantly let go, slightly disappointed.
I still didn't want this to be something I forced onto her.
Then my disappointment was soon redeemed as she placed her hands on my cheeks, and connected her lips on mine, hungrily biting at my lip making me groan and push her up against the door again.
She kissed me first, so I take that as permission granted.
I kiss back eagerly as she moans into the kiss, but then break it not too long after. She looks into my eyes and opens her mouth to speak.
"I-I...was always waiting for you, and only you..." She moans, bringing a hand down to rub between her thighs.
Her sudden action made my face heat up instantly, but the closure of knowing she was all mine felt so much better.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Link POV
With her sudden movement, and permission of course, I couldn't wait any longer.
I put all kinds of kisses along her neck and collarbone, before then squating down on my knees to the height of her clothed pussy. She hummed in pleasure before I grabbed the rim of her pants, instantly pulling them down, her laced panties slightly coming with them. I licked my lips hungrily as I completely pulled everything down to her ankles, and used my hand to gently spread her thighs.
fuck...her thighs.
I groped at one of them, while my other hand took its finger and slid carefully across her already soaked slit. She jerked her hips forward at the feeling of my finger grazing her clit, letting out a particularly loud moan. This just turned me on more, as I felt my pants start to get a little tight already.
I grab at both of her thighs and lean forward, placing a soft lick across the tip of her pussy. She places a hand on top of my head, slightly gripping at my tied hair, and letting out a needy whine. I pulled her closer into my face as I give her another teasing lick, then another after that, until i'm completely melting into her.
I tightly grabbed onto her legs as I tasted more of her, hearing her erotic noises spill out continuously. She started to lose balance in her legs, instantly using the door behind her to hold herself up. She was practically sitting on my face as she was standing in a squat position while leaning against the door, and her hips pointing outwards as they rolled against my tongues constant rhythm. I let out a pleasurable hum against her clit purposefully, knowing it was an insanely sensitive spot. I look up at her as I take my tongue and continuously flick against the same spot once again. I loved getting the spastic reaction out of her when I'd make the slightest touch on that particular area.
And her noises.
Dear Hylia, I could listen to them on repeat forever.
I couldn't take my eyes off of the looks of pleasure on her face, especially when I brought a finger up and inserted it carefully, then moving it in and out slowly.
"o-oh, fuck- Link! r-right there..." She moans out, in completely different tones with each word, as if it was taking so much out of her to simply speak.
It drove me crazy.
Crazy enough to add another finger as she moaned louder, now practically riding my fingers with the sway of her hips and my tongues movement. I pushed my fingers into the spot of her command, and curled them slightly, earning a pleasured gasp out of her, and the moan of my name.
She grabbed at my hair harder, as every move I was making went faster, along with her body motion as well. She moved her hips against my fingers, definitely faster than before, my tongue still dancing around her clit. Her back slid down the door slowly as she quickly pulled my face closer into her by the back of my head, now letting out higher pitched squeals of satisfaction.
This was the signal of her climax, so I continued what i've been doing,
only now focusing more on her clit. I bring my tongue away quickly, replacing it with my thumb on her clit as my fingers are still curled inside of her, and carefully look up at her face. Her head is slightly tilted back, eyes half-lidded and mouth slightly open as she continued to moan my name. She squeezes her eyes shut as she brings one of her hands up to her breasts, aggressively grabbing at it as if it were going to help her finish.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I bring my tongue back down to her clit once again, finally finishing off what we had started with a loud cry of ecstasy from her.
I pull away quickly after licking away the climax, and drop completely to the floor, as I watch her slide down the door a complete hot mess.
I push back a bit of my golden hair, and smirk up at her just as she tiredly looks towards me. The corner of her lip slightly pulls upwards into a grin, as she brings a hand to the top of her head to let her fingers brush back her messed up hair.
"holy shit, that was amazing..." she mumbles, leaning forward and throwing herself on top of my chest.
I hug her close and chuckle.
"definitely better than that damn farmer boy would ever..." I growl, pulling her closer into me.
She giggles softly, then sighing heavily as she squeezes me tighter,

"so, he's what this is about..."

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧