botw ♡︎ Intoxicated / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / DRUNK SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
Link and I finally set up our camp underneath a large bone structure deep in the Gerudo desert.
"so, we've successfully snuck you into the town" I laugh, sitting down on the cooled sand.
Link set down some wood, to eventually start a fire when it got colder, then chuckled sitting down next to me.
"yes, yes we did" He says, removing the veil from his head and placing it on the ground. I do the same with mine, then aggressively adjust my restrained breasts with a grunt.
"I-I just feel like this damn outfit...is a bit too tight" I mumble, then eventually setting the clothing straight.
Link laughs with me, then looks over.
"you know you didn't have to buy one too" Link chuckles, staring at me as I finish adjusting.
"but besides that, it still looks nice on you" I look up at him as he gives me a playful smirk and wiggles his eyebrows. I blush deeply and gasp, giving his arm a shove.
"Link! jeez..." I laugh, playfully covering my chest.
"but thank you, yours looks...different...too" I giggle again as I look at him up and down, then into his eyes.
He grunts and puts his hands on his hips, leaning forward close to my face.
"hey! well, the hero has to do whatever he can to make sure he wins this battle! and if that means I have to dress as a woman to do so, i'll do it!" He exclaims dramatically.
"calm down, Link, you're a pretty girl, don't worry" I say, jokingly, and he glares at me.
"y/n!" he growls, pushing my shoulder as I let out a chuckle. He then gives in and sighs a laugh, before looking up at me.
"anyway, speaking of getting into town...as you were minding your own business exploring the place, I grabbed a little something for us" He smirks at me, then grabs something out from behind him.
I watch curiously as he pulls out four yellow-brown colored bottles with some sort of liquid in it.
"what...is it?" I ask, grabbing one of the bottles and examining it, as the liquid splashed around inside.
I look up at Link as he picks up his own bottle and stares at it.
"Well, basically...I went into this bar place after being told to go there and ask for milk..." he drags on, then looking up at me.
"turns out they don't even serve milk there, only these other drinks i'm apparently not able to have...i'm too young" he explains as I chuckle.
"I didn't understand why I couldn't have some, so there was a table of other people having drinks and well..." He trailed off, looking over to the sand.
"well?" I ask, eagerly wanting to know what he's done, when I actually would already guess but I still wanted him to say it.
"When they weren't paying attention I took their drinks and tucked them into my bag, then ran off to look for you" He says, giving me a sly smirk.
I laugh and facepalm, as I then hear a faint 'pop' of a bottle.
I look up to see Link sitting cross-cross in front of me, holding an opened bottle and staring at me as if he was waiting for me to do the same.
I pick up a bottle and look over at him.
"what if there's a reason we shouldn't be drinking this, Link?" I ask, popping the top off myself.
In all honesty, I was just as curious as him, but for some reason I still wanted to seem the least bit concerned.
Maybe it was just to seem more mature in the moment, in front of Link especially.
He rolls his eyes playfully, then taking a quick sip and swallowing.
"what's the worst tha-woah, Hylia, that's strong-!" Link then exclaims with a raspy voice, as I laugh at him. He laughs with me before then saying it's genuinely not that bad.
I then become curious myself and just give in.
I bring the top to my lips and lean back as the liquid slides into my mouth.
I instantly hum at the sudden strong tangy taste of the drink, pulling it away from my mouth as it burns down my throat.
"holy- you're right that's strong...but it tastes really good...huh?" I stare at the bottle curiously, then look up at Link and notice he's drinking more of the juice. I shrug my shoulders and decide to go in for more as well.

Having no idea what we were getting ourselves into.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧