botw ♡ Gerudo / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / HAIR PULLING / DIRTY TALK / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
"Link! I know we've walked this far to get here and all but i'm tired! could we relax outside the town and try to get in tomorrow?" I whined, and Link chuckled.
We had just made our trek to Gerudo Town from Kara Kara Bazaar, after receiving a Gerudo outfit set for both Link and I. Apparently, only women were welcome in the town, so Link has to cross-dress in order to enter.
And to be completely honest, he looked hot.
Link and I both had the set of a Gerudo veil, top and sirwal as the full outfit. Except my sirwal was a split sheer skirt instead of pants. It was a requirement for Link to wear the veil, though, to get in. His face needed to be covered, so no one would find out he was actually a male. Everything else on him looked absolutely perfect. His body shape was heavenly to just stare at, he did have a feminine hourglass shape making it easier for him to be snuck around as a female. Link always had a feminine touch to him, and it was honestly extremely attractive. Especially in that outfit, it just made me feel some sort of way.
And I was enjoying it, maybe a bit too much.
And with that thought, I looked over at him to see he was staring at me once again, after he has been quite frequently since I put this outfit on. I stopped in my tracks and grinned at him. I placed my hands on my hips as he turned to face me.
"hey, elf boy! my eyes are up here!" I messed with him as I motion my hands from my breasts, to point to my eyes. His face turned almost a red color and he rolled his eyes as he turned to walk again. I heard him mumble something though. I only heard 'can't help' and 'teasing', which only made me think more about how much I wanted him.
Was I teasing him? Is that how he felt?
...Was this too much?
I don't know why, but because of the way I started to feel and think, I became more self conscious. I hated it. I was a little embarrassed, and regret even buying the outfit for myself at this point. We could have saved a total of 600 Rupees for something more needed, too. I'm extremely flustered at the moment, because of feeling so timorous, but still oddly turned on at the same time.
I start walking again, hugging myself with my arms, trying to cover up as much as I could.
I want to change my outfit.
"you alright?" I heard Link ask.
My head snaps up as my cheeks warm up. I didn't want him to know how I was feeling, so I forced myself to put my arms down and stand up straight. I didn't look directly at him though.
"y-yeah! w-why wouldn't-?"
"-y/n, you're stuttering and your face is as red as the blood moon. what's wrong?" He cut me off, asking genuinely and raising an eyebrow while walking closer. I couldn't look at his face. Into his titillating, blue eyes. I put an arm over my chest to rub my other arm in embarrassment, not making eye contact. This intimacy was too much at the moment. He got closer and I couldn't look his direction. I started rubbing my legs together, causing unintentional friction, as I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a breathy moan.
Link stops in his tracks in front of me.
"d-did you just...?" He stutters.
He couldn't see me like this. I felt so overheated at the moment, especially between my legs, and it wasn't because we were standing in the middle of a desert.
All of a sudden, I grew frustrated.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was sexual frustration.
I wanted him so bad, but never thought of him ever wanting me. I threw my hands to my sides and forced myself to look at him.
"can we just go start a fire and rest for the night or something? please? it's getting dark anyway, and it gets colder at night" I say sternly, and start to walk towards the town once again. We were so close. Then we could just rest until tomorrow and, hopefully, this will go away.
But then he grabbed my arm.
I gasped and he pulled me back in front of him. In one quick movement, he pulled off the veil and subtly bit his lip.
"L-link..! I-I..."
His hands traveled to my hips and he pulled me against his pelvis. He looked me dead in the eyes as he slightly rolled his hips. Getting too embarrassed, I looked away again and lightly moaned. This couldn't be happening. I didn't want to believe it, but I liked it, and I wanted it.
Then I felt his hand on my cheek as he forced me to look at him, his hand wrapping around my jaw.
"look at me, y/n..." he leaned down and whispered into my ear, pulling his heated body against mine. I felt his hand move to the back of my head as he wouldn't look away from my beating red face.
"you're so hot..."
He grabbed a hold of my hair a bit, and pulled it back roughly.
"I know what you're feeling...I feel it too. just look at you..." He growls into my ear again, as he pulls my hair back once more. This causes me to moan louder this time, as he licks from my jaw down my neck and bites at the crook. He chuckles against my skin, making me shiver.
"you like that...don't you?"
I don't respond, as he continues with butterfly kisses down my neck. He grabs and pulls back my hair a bit rougher this time, accessing my neck to bite down.
"L-Link, dammit!" I finally moan. He chuckles again against my skin and travels his hands down over my hips, up to my stomach and gropes my breasts. He looks at me again, and I stare back.
"I knew you liked it...hm? dirty girl..."
I put my hands over his, which were still caressing my chest.
"L-link...whats gotten into you..?" I manage to moan out, and he smirks.
"what's gotten into me? I see the way you look at me, y/n" He brings his hands up to my cheeks and leans in. I lightly stop him, and stare into his eyes.
He knows at this point. Hell, I can feel his tent. He's just as turned on, so fuck it.
"And I see the way you look at me,
you horny voe"
I retort, then push my lips onto his.