botw ♡︎ Pinned / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / DIRTY TALK / PRAISE

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
Link strikes my weapon from my grip quickly, causing me to gasp in shock and stumble backwards on my own feet. Link slides his weapon from his hands to drop on the floor, as I do the same, having him then hover above me and pin my arms beside my head, feeling the grass tickling my backside. The fall to the ground slightly knocks the wind out of me, causing me to huff aggressively as I hit the dirt. I look up into Links bright, victorious eyes as he grins.
Although, Link was in a state of triumph, I on the other hand, was thinking way more erotic than that, since the position we were currently in wouldn't necessarily be innocent. Link smirks down at me, causing me to nervously smile back and bite my lip, feeling a heat of red rush to my cheeks.
"y/n is immobilized! Link is the winner!" Link shouts joyfully, lifting himself up slightly to raise his arms in the air as if he was displaying his win to an audience, even though we were in a decently hidden area.
It was at this moment I realized where his leg was unintentionally placed, as Link lifts his leg up slightly, causing it to firmly push up against between my thighs. Feeling his knee press up against my clothed pussy unexpectedly, I whine loudly, then putting a hand over my mouth as I realize my actions. I squeeze my thighs around his leg that was still in between mine, dying to feel that friction again, but knowing it wasn't exactly right in this situation.
My chest heaves up and down from my sudden flustered state, just as Link lowers his arms and looks down at me. He brings himself above my face and tilts his head to the side with furrowed brows.
"what was that, y/n?" He purrs, bringing his hands beside my head once more. I remove my hand from my mouth and shrug my shoulders. I look down to his leg between mine, then back up into his eyes quickly as if I didn't look at anything but him. But, obviously, he noticed I looked down and he looked too, finally noticing his current position. He looks back up into my eyes as my face heats up more, and he gives me a grin. He moves his body up as I feel his knee gently sliding against my inner thigh, causing me to grab onto Links shoulders and whimper.
"w-what are you doing? y-you won, now get off!" I cry out, but Link only pushes his leg against my pussy again purposely, earning a sudden moan from me.
My hips twitch at the feeling of his thigh pushing against the sensitivity of my clit, earning another squeal as my head is thrown back onto the grass.
"L-Link, stop it. what are you doing? you won, you can get up-"
"but do you really want me to stop, y/n?" He purrs, causing me to jolt up and look into his eyes as he steadily rubs his knee against my clothed pussy. I moan, feeling my face grow redder by the minute as I stare into his desire-filled eyes. Whatever I was feeling, it was obvious Link did too. He wasn't too hard to read.
I purse my lips as I shake my head no, still incredibly flustered as Links leg continues to slide between my thighs, and his face is suddenly inches from mine.
"good,
because I most definitely don't"

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
"good, because I most definitely don't" Link whispers against my lips, as he leans down and connects his to mine.
I bring my hands to his cheeks, pulling him against me further as if the position we were already in wasn't enough.
His leg is still placed between mine, causing me to take action myself this time and lower myself against it, grinding my hips for friction.
I moan loudly into the kiss as Links tongue slips out while he pulls away, getting slightly caught between my lips as he stares at me with half-lidded eyes.
"goodness, y/n, I didn't think it would be that easy to turn you on" He teases, then suddenly switching to his hand instead of his leg.
He kisses against my cheek and down to my neck as I feel his gloved hand push up eagerly against the warmth between my thighs, causing me to abruptly gasp at his touch.
"L-Link" I moan, grabbing at the arm that was rubbing between my legs.
He kisses against my neck, occasionally nipping, as I bring my hand down as far as I could above his, pushing it against my pussy harder, lifting my hips to to find the right spot.
"I love when you moan my name" He purrs.
I feel the heat of my folds grow rapidly, telling me that my arousel would soon be obvious against Links fingers.
His tongue then ran its way from the crook of my neck, to my jawline as he leaves a simple kiss against it.
I let out a squeal as I feel Links thumb suddenly brush against my clit, now with my trousers being so damp it was obvious to feel through them.
"r-right there..." I pant, and Link hums.
"oh, really? where?" Link questions, lifting his head to stare into my eyes.
I bite my lip as I reach down, grabbing his hand and placing his fingers against the previous spot as my hips jerk upwards.
"here?" He moans, using his middle fingers to perfectly push up against my clit, causing me to gasp and nod frantically.
"y-yes, please...more" I whimper, rolling my hips against his fingers.
"you look so cute..." Link mumbles, leaning down to kiss my lips quickly.
I moan as his fingers intently roll around my clit, and his thumb pushes against my entrance.
"what if-" He starts, while lifting his hand away and to the rim of my pants.
"-we do this instead" He hums, hooking his finger around the top hem of all my undergarments.
I didn't protest, but instead let out a quiet moan as I lifted my hips to allow my bottoms to slip slightly.
He watches me do so as I bite my lip, using my hands to prop myself while I moved my hips.
He moved to the side and impatiently slipped his hand into my trousers, feeling his middle finger graze my now bare clit.
I let out an unexpectedly loud moan through parted lips, causing Link to groan at the sight of my face.
I reach my hands to rest upon his shoulders once more, feeling his fingers now slide between my folds smoothly.
"sh-shit, y/n, did I...do this to you?" He questions, possibly in a way to dirty talk, but more so curious.
He pushes his fingers against my dripping pussy, using his thumb carefully to circle my clit again.
I moan and nod as I feel him slowly insert a finger.
"y-yes, i'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, Link, I-"
He shakes his head and leans down to kiss me quickly, averting my attention from the fact he now had slipped two fingers inside me, curling them carefully.
He breaks the kiss after sucking on my bottom lip, earning a whimper from me.
"there's no need to apologize, y/n. this is the best win i've ever received" He purrs, kissing against my cheek as he moves his fingers.
"d-don't get cheesy now, Link" I stutter between moans, and he chuckles as his fingers continue to curl inside me.
I suddenly feel a tightening in my lower stomach, causing my walls to tighten around Links fingers.
"L-Link, i'll make such a mess-"
He pushes his fingers further, then suddenly bringing a hand under my shirt and kneading at one of my breasts.
"I want you to finish on my fingers, y/n" He cuts me off as he pushes his thumb against my clit forcefully, and these movements eventually result in a messy orgasm as his other hand finds a way to pinch against my nipple.
I let out a squeal as I roll my hips to my finish against his retreating fingers.
He pulls them out and stares at them, eventually a playful smirk crawling to his lips.
"good girl"
I let out a groan as he lifts his fingers to his mouth and sucks against them obnoxiously,
on purpose, that is.
"Link, stop that, you look stupid" I giggle, sitting up and pulling his hand away from him.
He looks at me and tilts his head with a pout.

"but you taste good"

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧