botw ♡ Pointy Ears / Link

CW: SUB! LINK /  ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
Link and I were strolling our way down the Tabantha Frontier after our, quite eventful, visit in Rito Village. Yesterday was the day Link had successfully taken back Vah Medoh. We've spend the whole day today just trying to make our way back down from Rito Village. It was a lot on Link the past few days, so I believe that today and tomorrow being used as break days for him would be much appreciated. So today, all we did was stroll.
I wasn't so sure about Link, but I at least knew I felt slightly dirty.
no, not sexually.

(*ahem*
yet...)

I felt as if I needed a good cleaning. We could possibly find a lake, that's safe enough from enemies, and maybe bathe. I decided to ask Link about this idea.
I look over at him as we walk and I see he's just enjoying the sunset. I smile a bit as I hold my gaze for a few more seconds.
Then he turns his head towards me.
"y/n? you okay?" he gently asks.
I look straight in front of me quickly and blush.
"yes, i'm fine! I-I just wanted to ask you something..." I say, looking down.
"of course. what is it?"
He stood still for a moment, so I stop and turn around to look at him.
"I was thinking maybe we can stop by a lake or something to just go for a swim and clean off too. it might be good to clean up and possibly relax..."
I look into his eyes and walk closer to him, then continue talking.
"you've had a tough few days...maybe this would be good"
Still looking into Links eyes, it seemed as if he formed a questionable look. Like if he was thinking about something, maybe a bit too hard. This caused me to freak out, thinking I had said the wrong thing. Hoping to cover it up, I start to ramble.
"u-unless you don't want to! i-it's totally fine! I get it, you might be t-tired...and w-well I j-just thought-!"
"y/n! y/n! slow down, there" Link grabs my shoulders, stopping my animated rambling, and looks into my eyes.
"it sounds like a great idea...i'd like that" he sparks a small grin, and I blush.
"ha...i'm sorry" I say with a small chuckle, rubbing the back of my head bashfully.
He brings his hand up to my cheek to cup it, still with a small smile. The tension suddenly turns intimate unexpectedly, making me blush harder. He notices my flustered state, and chuckles. Then he starts to shiver a bit, and it pulls me out from the dazed state I was previously in.
He, unfortunately, removes himself from me and goes to speak again.
"although...I would love to find a lake in a place a bit more...warm" He says this while hugging his arms and rubbing them as if he was doing so for warmth, and I giggle at him.

꧁♡︎꧂

We decided to travel to Central Tower and look above for any small bodies of water. Looking from such a height, we found one in no time. We paraglided together down to the body of water, and it wasn't too long before we landed.
Then we stood next to the water, unsure of what to do next. It was a bit awkward, not going to lie, but I attempted to break the ice.
I look over at Link and see he's heavily gazing at the water. I smirk and nudge his shoulder. He looks over at me instantly.
"well, come on, Link! let's dive in!"
I laugh.
"literally", I mumble as I start removing everything from my body, except for my white tank top and underwear. At this point, I didn't really care much.
About anything, really.
I almost completely stripped without even caring in front of Link. And how our clothes are going to dry after, I had no idea. I just wanted to live in the moment.
And I did.
Once I got everything off, I took a quick glance at Link to see he actually was completely stripped of everything but his briefs. I smiled wide, and blushed a bit at seeing Link so bare.
And he was blushing too.
Not thinking much of it at the moment though, I look forward at the water and ready myself to run and jump in.
"Come on!" I yell as I then race into the water and jump in with a big splash.
I hold my breath as i'm underwater for a few seconds before popping above the surface, only to be submerged under the water again by a wave made by another. I figured it was Link and smiled as I pulled myself to the top again.
"hey!" I yell as I rub my eyes of the pooling water on my face and open them to meet beautiful blue ones.
"Link!" I laugh, and he does too.
Our laughing dies down a bit as we just swim around, occasionally joking around and playing. It was a lot of fun, but also relaxing at the same time. Our worries, especially Link's, seemed to just wash away in this moment.
It was amazing.
Link and I then subconsciously made our way to a bit more shallow area of the water, and just stand by each other for a bit.
By this time, it was almost completely dark. The sun has just finished going down, so the stars and moon made the glistening water so much more beautiful. It was such a magical moment, it just simply felt like it.
Me and Link only looked at each other, not saying anything for about a minute. Then we both smiled at the same time, and laughed.
"I'm glad we're on this adventure together. After losing everyone else...it reminds me i'm still not completely alone..." Link suddenly says, and my smile widens as I stare into his glistening eyes. The water wasn't the only thing shining from the light of the moon.
"I'm glad i'm here too. It makes me happy knowing I can be here for you. Plus...it's pretty interesting" I reply and chuckle.
Then after such a serious, but short, conversation, Link goes back to being his childish and teasing self. He laughs again, before making a weird face, scrunching up his nose, and sticking his tongue out at me. Then he jumps back into the water and motions for me to chase after him.
"Link! really?!"
I jump in after him and, surprisingly, catch up fast. His back is turned to me as I then leap upwards and jump right on to him. We both are submerged under the water as i'm holding him down. We come back up above the water and this time Link is facing me. The water is vigorously splashing around as I jump onto him again and wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face into it. He wraps his arms around my waist and chuckles.
Laughing with him, I say,
"I feel so safe with you..." quietly in his ear.