botw ♡︎ Revenge / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / BONDAGE / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
Link and I are currently inside his little house in Hateno.
After a long day of gathering new materials for our travels, we sat on his small bed, sweaty and panting.
I wipe the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.
"wow...i'm pooped..." I say, laying back onto his bed.
Link emits a small 'mhm' as he agreed with me.
I look over at him while he sits hunched over on the end of the bed.
The last time we were on this bed together...
I purse my lips together and blush.
~
I tie the rope around his torso and carefully make a loop just at his lower back so I could bring both sides of the rope back up over his shoulders.
I bring them around his arms a few times, then make a criss-cross at his back and tie his wrists together like that, forming a knot. I do this all in a way not to hurt him too much, of course.
Once he's completely tied, I look into his eyes before quickly kissing his lips. He moans into the kiss, until I pull away and push him back down onto the bed. I lower my head so my mouth is just hovering over his dick.
He watches me carefully, as he knows he's now tied up and
can't do anything to stop me.
~
Remembering this event ever so clearly, I notice Link is wearing the same climbing gear. Staring at him, I take a gulp and remember how easy it was to dominate him.
maybe I could do it again-
"y/n, you alright?"
I snap out of my thoughts and connect my eyes with his blue ones.
"yes, i'm alright! just thinking..." I say honestly.
He hums and goes to lay on his stomach next to me.
He looks onto the sheets of the bed and rubs his fingers on them. I stare at him as he looks like he's thinking carefully about something. Like he's remembering something, to be more specific.
what if he remembers too?
I blush at this though, until Link goes to speak again.
"y/n-?"
"y-yes?!" I say, a bit too quickly, looking into his eyes. He gives me a concerned look before chuckling at me.
"ah...sorry...w-what is it?"
He smiles and looks down at the sheets again, then back at me.
"remember the last time we were...on this bed together?"
damn, he does remember!
I blush and nod.
"I-I do...why?" I stutter.
He stares at me lustfully.
oh shit, no.
He inches his face closer to mine, placing his hand on my cheek.
Then without warning, he kisses me hard.
I moan into the kiss immediately as I tangle my hands into his yellow locks.
He continues to kiss me passionatly while fixing me on the bed and climbing on top of me.
Then he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.
"well...I guess you can say...
I never got my revenge"
My eyes grow wide as I stare back at him.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Link POV
"well...I guess you can say...
I never got my revenge"
I stare at her as she's looking up at me with her beautiful e/c eyes.
"b-but, Link-!" she goes to speak but I cut her off by placing a finger over her plump lips, slightly swollen from the kiss.
"i'm feeling a bit more dominant today"
I sit up slightly and look down at her. i'm sitting on her lower stomach, my hands placed on my hips as I stare at her.
She's got her arms sprawled out on the bed, her chest moving up and down as she carefully breathes. Her face is spread with a blush as she continues to stare back at me.
now it's my turn.
I go to remove the rope from my outfit, so I could do the same to her as she did to me. I wore my climbing gear today so it would be a bit easier to get places to gather items we needed, so having it on at this time was handy.
Damn, I can't wait to see her all tied up.
I smirk and look back down at her.
Now she's the one who looks helpless.
She's submissive this time.
I bow down again, hovering over her, and kiss her lips once more. I place down the rope for now, and turn the kiss heated. I slide my tongue into her mouth as she grabs onto my cheeks and kisses roughly back. I bring my hands up to the bottom hem of her shirt and lift it up. Then I break the kiss, and look at her.
"sit up" I gently tell her, and she obeys.
She sits up carefully in front of me, fully aware of what's going to happen. Being that she listened to me, I didn't think she was against this, or else I trust her to tell me if so.
I pull her shirt over her head, and remove anything else covering the top half of her. She doesn't even go to cover herself up from me. I'm flattered by her trust, but I try so hard to hold myself back from attacking at her chest. I wanted to tease her, but I also wanted her fully naked first.
dear Hylia, she looked gorgeous.
She reaches her hands up to her breasts and cups them in her hands, using her fingers to stroke her nipples. She moans as she looks at me while she's doing this, and I lick my lips.
I bring myself to finish stripping her, taking off her pants and other garmets.
I pick up the rope and start to untie it as it was wrapped around, and go to tie her up just as she tied me last time. As I reached around to finish a knot, I kiss her neck and nibble a bit as she lets out a squeaky moan, jerking her hips forwards. That friction alone on my dick was enough to arouse me, feeling her fully naked body against me. I finish the knot and give her one last kiss against her collarbone before pushing her onto the bed. I pull my own top clothing off me and start to pull down my pants, until I make eye contact with y/n.
I stop what i'm doing and take in the sight before me. Her arms are completely tied to the back of her as the rope perfectly lined up around her breasts, leaving them looking plump, and also erect from the cold air. She gives me this needy look, as she's biting her lip and a dark pink hue still covering her cheeks, nose, and even on the tips of her ears.
I look down further and see as the rope is wrapped slightly around her thighs and pushed up against her pussy, which is practically dripping already as she starts to roll her hips. The friction from the rope against her clit is something for her, at the moment.
As I'm still processing what's in front of me, I feel myself grow harder, my pants start to become tight.
"fuck, you're so damn hot..." I mumble.
She lets out a moan as I lean down towards her chest. I grab one of her breasts with my left hand, teasing it, as I attach my mouth to the other.
"Link!" She moans.
I hum against her breast and the vibration causes her to roll her hips upwards and moan again. I look up at her as my tongue circles around her nipple, and I see her head thrown back as she's moaning. I grab onto the breast i'm messing with and suck on her nipple, enough to not hurt her. I detach myself finally from that breast and move over to the other, giving it the same treatment.
She continues to let out all kinds of erotic sounds as I treat her breasts with licking, sucking and biting. I've left a few marks here and there on them too, now turning red and definitely bruising.
I then bring my mouth away from her chest area, while still using both my hands to massage them.
"you're perfect..." I say, as I stare at her. She only responds with a moan.

Reader POV
He finally detaches himself from my breasts, but still massages them gently with his big, calloused hands.
"you're perfect..." he mumbles, loud enough so I could still hear though.
I respond with a moan, then go to speak.
"Link, please...m-more..." I beg.
He eyes me lustfully as he brings one of his hands down to my lower stomach.
"is this what you want?" He says, as he then brings his finger to hover over my clit. I jerk my hips forward as he fully comes in contact and moan. He brings himself down to sit in front of my heat, while using a finger to rub circles on my clit.
As much as I knew that this was 'revenge' to him, I was loving this.
I really enjoyed doing it to him, but feeling this for myself and being all tied up while knowing I couldn't do anything to stop Link this time...was really a turn on.
I didn't think I was a rope bunny, until Link decide to have his 'revenge'.
Now we know we could take turns doing this to each other, we both loved this.
Knowing i'm not able to do anything about how he's pleasuring me, being tied up.
It was great.
I watch as Link brings his hand to my inner thigh, and attempts to spread my legs more. I assumed he was doing this for easier access, so I move my legs for him as he brings his hand down to feel my folds.
I let out a moan as he goes to insert a finger.
"f-fuck, Link!"
He quickly starts pumping his finger in and out, then without warning, adding another.
"y-yes...!"
He continues to finger me while he has his other hand rubbing circles on my clit. Soon enough, that hand is replaced with his tongue. His fingers continue to thrust faster inside me as his tongue works around my clit.
He brings his fingers out of my pussy, and puts his hands around my thighs, pulling me closer into his face. His tongue makes it's way up my folds and he sucks continuously on my clit.
My moans grow louder and louder as I feel myself become closer to finish.
"L-Link! I-I'm-!"
He covers my entire pussy with his mouth as he thrusts his tongue and gives it one last suck before my juices spill into his mouth.
"f-fuck!" I moan out, squirming
against the rope i'm bound in as I ride out my orgasm against his tongue. He moans into my pussy as he takes every last bit of me.
I look at him as he pulls his face away and says, "you taste so good...", while licking his lips, still a bit of myself leaking from the corner of his smirk.
I blush deeply and let out a breathy moan, throwing my head back onto the bed.
I chuckle and sigh.
"what's funny?" Link questions, climbing back onto me. I look up at him and make eye contact.
"this was your plan of revenge, huh?" I smirk up at him.
"yeah! why?" He replies.
"well jokes on you...I liked it" I say.
He rolls his eyes and says,
"good! now we know for next time..." He smirks at me, mimicking what I had said the first time we tried this.
It takes a few seconds for me to pick up on that, though.

"hey!"

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧