5

The loud opening of a garage door jolts Jungkook awake.

"Hyung this isn't the office." Jungkook states, confused at the older.

"I'm aware Jungkook. I brought you home, ever since you took your fathers place I've seen bags coat your eyes as you drink 7 cups of black coffee. It's not healthy Kook, you need to rest and I'm not taking no for an answer." Jin demands, his voice not leaving any room for argument.

Jungkook blushes at the nickname, agreeing with Jin. Ever since his father went to prison, Jungkook hasn't gotten a good nights sleep or even any alone time.

"But what about all the reports?" Jungkook questions, his large doe eyes filling with worry.

"I can finish them up, just get some rest kid." Jin smiles seeing the boys eyes light up.

"T-thank you hyung I'd probably drown without you." Jungkook speaks quickly, leaving the car and waving Jin away.

He's welcomed home to the same smell. Nothing, just nothing. Strangely the smell of nothing calms Jungkook, it brings back the memories of his childhood when everything was ordered and specific. Unlike now, where his previous playroom had now turned into a large office with papers scrambled everywhere.

He sighed, disliking the loneliness he felt as he walked through the halls. The only sounds he heard came from his slippers slapping against the stone of the ground.

He entered the bathroom, gazing at his face. He looked terrible, his eyes were red and bloodshot from the lack of sleep, his face was becoming thinner as most nights he decided sleep was tastier than a meal.

He sighed looking at the rest of his body as he stripped his suit off turning on the shower to the hottest setting. The boiling hot water spat from the shower head onto the skin on his chest. He hissed at the heat though enjoyed the painful sensation it gave off. He closed his eyes leaning his head against the shower wall as one thing came to his mind.

Namjoon.

It had been years since he'd seen the boy, and he could say that nothing had changed about him, that is besides his hair. He wasn't even surprised that Namjoon had landed himself in jail. Even after all these years, the man still looked so delicious. The way his newly colored purple hair fell just above his lustful teasing eyes made Jungkook's body heat up. He bit his lip as he thought more deeply on how the prison uniform clung to his vein-filled, strong arms. Jungkook didn't stare long enough to see how the uniform would make the older's dick look. Though deep down he knew the outline would be large and make the boys mouth water.

Jungkook closed his eyes and threw his head back as he pictured Namjoon standing before him. The hot water raining down on his dark hair as he'd stare the smaller boy up and down, his mouth falling into a smirk before pushing the younger against the cold shower wall allowing the shiver to fall down Jungkook's spine.

"Look at you, look at how filthy you're being." Namjoon would whisper, his hot breath against Jungkook's ear making him squirm.

"Ah ah you move when I tell you slut." He'd state, wrapping a strong hand around Jungkook's throat keeping him in place.

Slut.

The nickname felt like sugar coming off Namjoon's deep husky voice. Jungkook's breathing was jagged as he wrapped his hand around his cock. His eyes rolling back as he pumped himself slowly. Imagining Namjoon's eyes staring deeply at him, smirking at how filthy he was even after all these years.

"That's it baby, look at how pretty you look with your small hands wrapped around your little cock. Look at how good you look for daddy." Namjoon spoke, praising the boy making him pump faster his movements becoming more sloppy.

Namjoon would lean in closer, his imaginary grip tightening around Jungkook's throat as he pressed his lips next to Jungkook's ear. "You look so fucking delicious right now. Baby if I was here, my big strong hands would be wrapped around you making you whine and moan at my touch." He'd chuckle, smirking "And you better believe I'd fucking destroy you."

Jungkook couldn't take anymore, he came right at those words as he fell back against the cold tiles. His breathing fast and jagged as he opened his eyes in shock at his own perverted thoughts.

To say he was ashamed of himself was false. Even though he spent years of taking Namjoon's constant beatings and torment, the boy had a charming personality that made Jungkook want to drop to his knees. Jungkook sighed, washing his hair, allowing the hot water to run all across his body calming him again before he turned it off.

He dried himself off, throwing on his pajamas before entering his bed. The cold material of his sheets soothing his mind as he drifted off, light snores beginning to echo in the room.