30

Jungkook chuckled thinking about that day. He stood against the balcony rails once again, overlooking the vibrant city as the wind blew through his hair. He took a deep inhale of the cigarette, releasing a loud cough as he was never much of a smoker.

"What the hell are you doing?" Namjoon's angry voice exclaimed, ripping the cigarette out of the boys mouth, throwing it off the balcony.

Jungkook gave him a plain gaze and smirked.

"You think jumping off here would kill me?" He spoke humorously, leaning his body over the rails, ready to let go any second now.

Namjoon yanked the boy back by his collar, dragging him firmly into the office as he slammed the door behind them.

"Sit in that chair." He barked, locking the door to the office. Jungkook furrowed his brows as a wicked smile ran across his face.

"No, because no one bosses me around. I'm the CEO, i'm the head of this department. So you sit in the fucking chair." Jungkook spoke confidently, locking his eyes with the taller man.

Namjoon charged at the shorter, who went wide eyed.

"Joon... JOOON!" Jungkook screamed out as he was tossed carelessly over the mans shoulder.

"I'll deal with you at home." Namjoon spoke plainly.

"D-deal with me, wait I have to finish my work, I-i'm really behind." Jungkook mumbled embarrassed, as his breaths began to quicken.

Namjoon stopped in his tracks, reaching for the door handle.

"But you've been at the office all day, how come your behind baby?" He whispered, making contact with the boys perfect ass.

"I c-can't, it's embarrassing." Jungkook cried out, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks carelessly.

Namjoon took cautious steps over to the couch, taking a seat on it as he set the crying boy on his lap.

"Baby why can't you finish your work. If you don't tell me I can't help you." Namjoon whispered into the boys ear, allowing Jungkook to rest his head on his strong chest.

"It's too hard Namjoon, it's too fucking hard. I feel like an idiot. He spent years training me and Im still worthless. I should've let him drop me that day, off the balcony and onto the cold ground like the trash I am." Jungkook cried, burying his face deeper into the mans chest, enjoying the sweet smell he gave off.

Namjoon's mouth fell open, he expected such feelings to come out of the fragile boy, though not like this. It wouldn't take a scientist to understand that all the years of pain and torment Jungkook faced would mentally destroy him. Namjoon ran his hands through Jungkook's feathery hair, rocking him back and fourth slowly until his jagged breaths halted.

"Kookie, i've been waiting for you to tell me how you feel since the day I got here. I saw how you were struggling, and I went to check up on you and I saw the work you do. Baby that's simple math and advertising, I've been doing things like that since I was a teenager." Namjoon chuckled, cooing as the boy released a tiny gasp.

"Y-you can do it?" Jungkook spoke cautiously, hating the way he melted at the tallers dimpled grins.

"I can do it all, you don't have to worry your pretty little head anymore baby. You just sit here and look pretty and i'll take care of it. Hell I can even teach you if you really like." Namjoon grinned, staring into the shorters glossy eyes.

"J-joon I need to tell you something, I never wanted to be in this position. I never wanted a career like this, I just wanted to be a photographer. It didn't make a lot of money but it was my dream." Jungkook whispered, eyes beginning to brim tears once again.

"Then do it baby. Make your dream happen, while I keep this place from going under." The older grinned, wiping the boys tears away.

The two's special moment was quickly interrupted by Jin's loud knocking and entrance.

"Uhh.. Jungkook can I get off early today i'm uhh not feeling the best?" Jin spoke, sounding unsure of his own reasoning.

"No idiot don't say that, then he'll ask what's wrong!" A loud whisper spoke from the other side of the door.

"Taehyung shut up they can hear you." Another loud whisper spoke, followed by the sound of a harsh slap. 

"Taehyung? What the hell?" Namjoon's loud voice spoke, setting Jungkook on the couch as he went to open the door wider.  All three boys came crashing down at Namjoons feet, as the taller stood there arms crossed.

"Hey Joon, just making sure your shoes are clean." Taehyung chuckled out, wiping Namjoon's shoes with his sleeve. "All right now that all seems to be in order, i'll be taking Jimin and Jin out on a date." Taehyung spoke confidently, receiving a slap from both Jimin and Jin.

"It's not a date! It's not anything, it's just a simple drink." The two yelled quickly, covering taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook wiped his eyes, giggling as he approached the frantic boys. " It's okay, have fun on your date!" jungkook teased, pushing the three out of his office as he locked the door.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon, taking a deep breath before giving the taller a quick peck on his nose. Namjoon's mouth fell open as he went to speak.

"Don't say a word, come along now you have a lot of work to do."