8

Jungkook poked his head slowly out of the elevator doors, his eyes darted from side to side in search of Jin. He hid his coffee under his jacket as he walked to his office slowly, keeping his head down.

"Good afternoon Jungkook." A low voice stated from behind the boy, stopping him as he reached for the door handle to his office. Jungkook slowly turned around, too embarrassed to meet the man's gaze. "Hi hyung, crazy weather right?" He spoke, staring at the older man's shoes.

"The weather has been the same for the past week, give me the coffee Jungkook. You know you're not allowed more than 1 a day." Jin spoke, holding his hand out. Jungkook pouted, handing the man his coffee.

"That could've been my first one, you wouldn't know." Jungkook mumbled, walking into his office.

"If that was your first one you wouldn't be hiding it!" Jin spoke, amused with the boy's tricks. "I left your work on your desk, fill it out and make sure it's all correct and maybe we can all leave early today." Jin stated, quickly leaving to allow the boy to work. Jungkook groaned as he began his daily torture, counting down at the clock.
~

Jungkook's eyes began to droop as he squinted them down at the words on the paper. Each document began to look the same and in all honesty, Jungkook barely knew what the fuck he was supposed to be doing. He decided to lay his head on his desk, wincing at the pain he felt in his neck, though enjoying the smell the fresh papers gave off.

He closed his eyes as his thoughts began to circle around him again. Jungkook felt proud of himself for standing up to Namjoon. He felt happy and powerful as he pressed the taller boy against the table, though it all came crumbling down as soon as the purple haired boy opened his mouth. He heard it again, the sweet teasing voice that hurt him for years.

Jungkooks breathing became faster as he thought more about the boy's words. He certainly wasn't wrong about his father's business being dangerous, but is it really a good choice to have your bully and his brother protect you?

Jungkook bit his lip at the thought of Namjoon's strong hands serving him another purpose. His eyes shot open at the sound of a familiar squeaky voice arguing with someone.

"Sir you can't go in there without an appointment, besides Mr. Jeon is incredibly busy." Jin stated, his voice sounding annoyed and authoritative.

"Busy? He's not busy, and even if he was he'd always make time for me. Now out of the way shoulders, or I'll just have to kick your pretty ass." The voice stated confidently.

Jungkooks eyes widened as the doors to his office flew open, revealing his pink haired best friend being tackled to the ground by Jin.

"Hyung, no it's okay! It's Jimin, my best friend." Jungkook panicked as he helped the two up.

"Yeah hyung." The pink haired boy teased, looking Jin up and down with a glare. Jin returned the boy's glare and sighed as he walked out, mumbling curse words.

"He's hot, shame he's got such a stick up his ass." Jimin whispered, throwing himself onto the couch in Jungkook's office. "How've you been Kookie?" Jimin questioned, sitting up on his elbows as he watched his best friend sigh and slump back down into his chair.

"I'm exhausted, I haven't been out in months and I want to throw myself out the window." Jungkook stated nonchalantly, his ears perking up as he heard Jimin's refreshing laugh.

"That's your problem Kook, you don't go out. You're life's either all work or all fun, you need to learn to balance it." Jimin spoke as he took out his phone, shooting a quick text. "And we're going to balance it tonight. Me, you, Yoongi, and Hoseok will all be going out tonight to the best rooftop bar in Gangnam and you will not say no." Jimin spoke confidently, patting the boy's head.

"Okay." He muffled out, smiling when he heard Jimin's happy squeal.

The two packed their things and left the office saying their goodbyes to Jin as they made their way to the bar. For the first time in a while, a genuine smile coated Jungkook's lips.