26

"I feel so badass, Kookie can we have our own office next?" Taehyung states, spinning around in his chair.

"If it'll get you to stop bothering me, yes." Jungkook mumbles out, looking around the room, not finding Namjoon.

"Where the hell is Joon?" He speaks to himself, opening the doors to his office to reveal Namjoon slumped over Jin's desk, smiling hugely as Jin stares blankly at the computer.

"I'm pretty muscular you know, and these pants really accentuate my thighs." Namjoon speaks proudly, only to receive short hums from Jin.

His bragging is quickly interrupted as Jungkook grabs a hold of his ear.

"Owie! Let go, oh for the love of god let go!" Namjoon winces out as Jungkook drags the boy back to his office, shoving him onto a chair.

"It's honestly like managing two toddlers." Jungkook scoffs, seeing Taehyung begin to pout.

"I didn't do anything bad. I've been working this whole time!" Taehyung whines, pointing at his computer.

"That may be true, but you're the reason we were 3 hours late." Jungkook chuckles, focusing back on his paperwork.

Jungkook just finishes when the door to his office opens up and reveals Jin.

"Jungkook, Jimin is here to pick you up for lunch."  Jungkook looks up at the clock and gasps.

"Has it really been that long already? Okay just tell him Ill be down in a second." Jungkook tells him as he stands up to collect his things.

"Okay sounds good." Jin replies, leaving the room.

Taehyung looks up from his computer with a pout.

"Kookie, why aren't you bringing us to lunch with you?" He whines.

"You sure you want to be in a car with Jimin for that long? Last I recalled you were still pissed off. Which you still won't tell me the reason by the way." Jungkook said.

"I already said. He's a jackass." Taehyung grits out, looking back at his computer and dropping the subject.

"Time really does fly when you're having it fun doesn't it?" Namjoon teases.

He puts his computer to the side and stands up, waiting at the door.

"Uh...What are you doing, Namjoon?" Jungkook questions.

"I'm walking you out." Namjoon says simply.

"Why?" Jungkook asks again.

"Because I'm your bodyguard and if I remember correctly the contract we made also said I had to walk you out of the office just in case." Namjoon spells out.

"Shut up. Quit talking to me like I'm a 5 year old I just forgot ok." Jungkook spits, walking past Namjoon and out the office door.

"Hey, don't get mad at me because I had to explain the terms you wrote to you." Namjoon chuckles out.

Jungkook just keeps walking and ignores Namjoon, saying goodbye to Jin when he walks past his desk.

"Slow down, baby. As good as your ass looks in those pants from behind, I'd much rather walk beside you." Namjoon lulls out.

"Fuck off." Jungkook says, pushing the front door open and walking up to Jimin's car.

"Goodbye to you too! Stay safe!" Namjoon calls out after him, chuckling to himself while he walks back to Jungkook's office.