10

Luckily, it's his alarm waking him up this time. Jungkook hears a groan from his right, reminding him that Jimin crashed at his house the previous night before.

"Turn that off. Its too early for this." Jimin grumbled, wrapping his pillow around his face to block out the noise.

Jungkook rolls out of his bed and silences the phone. "Hey, you chose to come over here and sleep on a night that you know I had to work." Jungkook points out.

"Well, I cant remember much of last night so it was obviously not a conscious decision." Jimin sighs, sitting up and settling back in to go back to bed.

"Uh no definitely not." Jungkook says, prodding Jimin's bare side, where his shirt had ridden up, with  his toes, "Get up, Park. You are not sleeping here when I'm leaving."

Jimin flinches back from the cold touch with a yelp, "Damn, fine. I don't understand why you won't just leave me be."

Jungkook turns back around to his bathroom saying, "Maybe you should remember the last time I left you alone in my apartment."

Jimin finally gets up and joins Jungkook in the bathroom. "Listen, you know how sorry I was about that and I didn't mean it. You know how I get when I drink, hell you saw it last night. Just as long as there's no liquor involved Im pretty responsible." Jimin shrugs, taking Jungkook's own toothbrush that he was using out of his hands and brushing his teeth with it.

Jungkook just gapes at him, "You've gotten way to comfortable with me."

Jimin hands the toothbrush back to Jungkook with a wink and replies, "Not my fault you're just so comfy, babe. Now hurry up, we don't want you to be late."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, placing the toothbrush back in the holster and gets some clothes on. He walks out of his bedroom and out the door, not even bothering Jimin with anything else as he knows he will follow.

Starting up the car, Jungkook pulls out of the parking lot and asks Jimin, "So, I assume you're coming with me to the office?"

Jimin nods, "Yeah, I figured why not. Plus I would like to see your hot assistant again."

"Oh, come on. You told me yourself you thought he was a prick." Jungkook says while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah he is, but that doesn't mean he isn't hot." Jimin replies, the corners of his mouth tilting upward.

Jungkook scoffs, but decides to drop the subject instead bringing up another one. "Well, I'm gonna have to go to the prison at 12:00, so I suppose I'll just drop you off before I head there. Or maybe Jin could drive us and drop you off since you seem to like him so much."

"Yeah, sounds good. Preferably if you could just drive us, I'm not really too keen on sitting in a car alone with him. To be honest, I don't want anything with him but my eyes are just so tired of looking at your ugly face all day that I feel like I need a detox. Jin has just the perfect face to do that." Jimin teases.

"Oh okay wise guy. Just remember who owns that perfect little apartment you stay at so frequently." Jungkook says, the smile on his face betraying any sort of mock anger he was trying to force through his words.