31

"So...where do you work?" Taehyung questioned, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Taehyung you did not just say that to me." Jin deadpanned looking at the boy dumbfounded.

"Okay tough crowd... Actually Jimin, you've never told me where you work?" Taehyung spoke, furrowing his brows.

Jimin smirked, taking a long sip of his wine, "I don't work, I have a shit ton of sugar daddies."

Taehyung's mouth fell open, "Tell them all to fuck off you don't need them any-."

"Both of you shut up! Look over there, is that Namjoon and Jungkook?" Jin whispered, slapping a hand over the two boys mouths.

"What the fuck? Taehyung stop licking my hand you creep!" Jin gagged, rubbing his wet hand on the boys suit.

"I can't help that you taste like strawberries." Taehyung stayed nonchalantly, winking at the man.

"Are they on a date?" Jimin questioned, whispering into Jin's ear.

Jin's eyes widened and his body shivered at the sudden feeling of warmth cascading along his ear.

"I-uh Yeah I guess.." He spoke quickly, his face falling into an awkward smile.

Taehyung exchanged a look with Jimin, "Why are you red? Oh my god..." He grinned.

"Did I just find your sweet spot baby?" Jimin chuckled as the older attempted to cover his face.

"No fuck you guys! Just- just watch them, i'm going to the bathroom." Jin scrambled, only to have his wrist grabbed.

"That's a great idea, we'll all walk over to the bathrooms and listen in on their conversation." Taehyung spoke confidently pulling Jimin and Jin along with him.

"N-no I actually have to-."

"You have to what kitten?" Taehyung growled, smirking as the olders eyes went wide.

"I-I guess I can hold it."