16

"Jungkookie?" Moonjin questions, breaking the silence that previously filled the car.

Jungkook tenses, glancing at the  women's regretful eyes.

"I should've reached out to you, I should've checked on you, I-." Moonjin rambles only to be cutoff by Jungkook's harsh voice.

"It's too late for should've.  You can only help me now by confessing. Then I can take you back home and you can go back to pretending you're not a Jeon." Jungkook spits coldly, watching Moonjin's face fall as she gazes down at her lap.

Jungkook sighs deeply, as he turns into the familiar orange brick building. Moonjin shakily reaches for the door handle, hesitating before taking a deep breath and opening it. The bitter, cold air attacks her face as the two walk into the prison. The clicking of Moonjin's heels echo the hall as she attempts to steady her breath.

There she stands, the clear glass window allowing her a full view of Taehyung. Except he isn't wearing the dirty hoodie that she'd stitch up a thousand times, only for it to be ruined again. His hands are littered with tattoos, as a deep cut coats his lip. A sob escapes Moonjin's lips as thoughts run through her mind. She did this, she made the sweet boy she cared for into this. Her tears coated her face as she threw herself against the door.

"I'm so sorry." She'd repeat, whispering to herself as her cries became louder.

Jungkook bent down, wrapping his arms around her as he helped her back to her feet.

"You can make this right. Please Moonjin I need you." Jungkook smiled out, grabbing Moonjin's hand as the two approach Taehyung.

His eyes emotionless as the two sit down.

"Finally back? What has it been, about 3 years or so?" Taehyung smirks, leaning forward.

"What happened to, "I'll visit you every day Taehyungie I'm so sorry." You just fuck me over and never come back?" Taehyung spits coldly, watching Moonjin flinch at his words.

"T-Taehyung, you don't understand." Moonjin stutters, as hot tears drip down her face.

"So Jungkookie, when are we leaving this shit hole?" Taehyung questions excitedly, cutting Moonjin off.

"Taehyung shes here to help you, please just talk to her." Jungkook pleads, watching Taehyung's eyes grow dark.

"Her help is nothing Jungkook, she's a bitch, a cold, ruthless, evil, bitch."  Taehyung smirks, feeling one of his cheeks sting.

"How dare you! Taehyung you don't understand how much I've done for you, how much I helped you, who would have fed you when your father got drunk? Who tucked you into bed and rubbed your head until you fell asleep? You had nothing before me.." Moonjin cried out, slapping Taehyung.

Taehyung looked deeply into Moonjin's eyes as a tear trickled down his cheek.

" Your actions mean nothing to me, before you I had a life, it was a shit one but it was still my life. And with the snap of your rich fingers, you snatched it all away. So stay away from me before I actually commit a crime." Taehyung spits, as he walks away.

"Tae what are you doing?" Namjoon questions, watching his brother push past him.

"Just go talk to them, and get us the fuck out of here."