37

It's not until a few weeks later when they finally get to do what Taehyung was expecting them to do the first night at the bar.

Its start like this, Namjoon and Jungkook were the last left in the office because Jimin had taken Taehyung and Jin our on their fourth official date since they met.

Namjoon was doing his job as usual and checking the security cameras but Jungkook was getting impatient. Like seriously, what could he have missed that would've been that important. He wanted to get out of the stuffy office and maybe do something, anything. So he decided to bother Namjoon.

"Joonie," Jungkook whines, "Come on, we've been sitting here for like thirty minutes."

"Give me a second baby, I don't care if this job wasn't that serious in the first place I still need to do it. I don't want anyone coming to harm you."

Jungkook groans and starts pacing back and forth in the little room with all the security screens, until he gets an idea.

He starts slowly walking toward Namjoon until his arms drape around his shoulders and his hands trail down his chest.

"Jungkook." Namjoon warns.

Jungkook doesn't listen, doesn't think he ever will, and starts to bite down softly and trace his teeth down Namjoon's earlobe and neck,

"Come on daddy," he whispers huskily, "You don't want to keep me waiting do you?"

Namjoon grits his teeth down to try and refrain from taking Jungkook right there in his office and tries to ignore him.

In response, Jungkook pulls the desk chair back until Namjoon's hands are sliding off the desk and down into his lap, making room for Jungkook to walk around and straddle his thighs and wrap his arms around his shoulders.

"Are you ignoring me, Joonie?" Jungkook pours, innocently.

"Don't act like that, Kook. I'm trying to get the work done and I won't be able to finish it if you keep acting like this." Namjoon grits out, trying to hold back.

At this, Jungkook leans forward so his lips are only centimeters apart from Namjoon's to whisper, "But I want you to finish me instead."

Namjoon surges forward, unable to contain his want and need for Jungkook's lips on his. He doesn't plan for his and Jungkook's first time to be in an office, but he'll kiss him a bit to make him stop. Their tongues intertwine in a war of dominance, which Namjoon obviously wins. It's a couple of minutes of them both gasping into each other's mouths before Jungkook pulls back and says with a pant,

"Take me home and fuck me like a man, Namjoon."

Namjoon growls and stands up with Jungkook in his arms and they exit the office just like that. Looks like he won't be finishing his work after all.