27

Jungkook sits at his desk, frown evident on his face as his eyebrows remain scrunched.

"C'mon it was all for your safety babe." Namjoon winks out, moving closer to the boy to squeeze his pouting cheeks, only for his hand to be slapped away by jimin.

"Sit down Namspoon don't touch my kookie." Jimin seethes, wrapping a protective hand over Jungkook's face.

"Namspoon? Is that sticking?" Namjoon mumbles, returning to his seat with a groan.

"Namspoon and Toothpick dick, the dynamic criminal duo." Jimin teases, as Namjoon frowns.

"You keep calling us criminals like you know how we got in prison, maybe you should start minding your business pretty boy before I show you what we learned in prison." Namjoon sternly states, moving closer to face the boy.

Jimin stares him up and down, scoffing as he leaves the office, slamming the door harshly.

Jungkook winces as he listens to his best friends angry stomps.

"Namjoon please don't talk to him like that, he may be sassy  but he's sensitive." Jungkook sighs out.

Namjoon ignores the boy, continuing to watch the security cameras.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jungkook quickly states, leaving the room.

Namjoon nods, eyes lazily moving around the screen as he catches something. Namjoon slowly zooms into the lobby cameras, eyes widening as he spots Taehyung, holding a strong grip around Jimin. Namjoon only smirks, and whispers to himself.

"Finally."