CH-1 Bigg boss win❤️❤️

So finally after thousands of prayers and love, Sidharth shukla became the winner of BB13!! The guy who doesn't likes loosing and has never lost was smiling with happiness.. and someone else from a distance was smiling and feeling proud looking at her 'KHASAM' it was none other than our sana!!❤️
After a long hug she stood their talking to Salman Khan when suddenly she saw a lady in her mid 40s with specs enter and kiss sidharth on his cheek...it was MANISHA SHARMA!                 Sana was boiling with anger, when suddenly sidharth hugged her even tightly!
Sana couldn't control her tears ki banda ek baar wapas nahi aya mere paas and yaha iss chipkali ko gale laga raha hai! Huh
Then she ran in her vanity and opened her phone which flooded with headlines like 'SIDHHARTH KI FIANCÉ OR LADY LOVE MANISHA SHARMA NE JEETAYA APNE PYAAR KO YEH SHOW' ... 'SIDHARTH SHUKLA IS ENGAGED TO MANISHA SHARMA?'... and all that stupid headlines were enough to break our sana😭   And overthinker shukla ji ke tarah she started overthinking..ki kahi issleye toh nahi ki sidhharth I love you jyada nahi bol raha tha ?? He really played with me man!! Sab sahi kehte they, with this she ran away to her hotel and slept..she had dropped a message to shehbaaz saying ki khotthey agar mereko sote hue uthaya na mai haddi Tod dungi teri, Salman sir ko sorry boldiyo kyuki mai Bahut tired hu and cant come..!  She slept crying,suddenly she heard a big thud on the door and she got up angry and opened the door shouting KUTTE TUJHE KAHA THA SONE... oh shit hey vishal Tu yaha??
Vishal- Hey sanaa chal be jhalli yaha kyu so rahi hai? Tu kabse madhurima ban gayi? CHal mere saath party karenge sab! ( I genuinely loved sana and Vishal ki dosti yaar)
After a long manane ka session Vishal finally convinced sana and she quickly got changed into a BODY HUGGING YELLOW ONE PIECE and just when she was doing her makeup,she looked in the mirror and took out the wine red lip colour and applied it with smokey eyes..( yeh hota hai ladkiyon ka source of motivation after heartbreak you guys)
Then finally they left for the party..here sidharth was tired of giving interviews and was looking for her gadhi, so he called shehbaaz ki oye Pagal pehle live bandh kar aur bata ki teri behen kaha hai? Shehbaaz was like arre shukla ussne bataya nahi kya ki vo Bahut thakki thi toh sone chali gayi!?...Sidharth was shocked!!! Sone chali gayi mujhse mile Bina? Chal Mai after meeting salman sir ussko surprise Karunga but who knew Ki aaj kaun surprise hoga😂😂!
Sid was talking to SK, when suddenly SK turned towards the door with a big smile and said aaaye punjabi ki katrina Kaif!!! Sidharth turned back and what he saw was a big jhor ka jhatka for him..she was with VISHAL,holding hands laughing,SHORT DRESS,AND LOUD MAKEUP AND SOFT CURLS! He was boiling with anger, ki aaj toh massi ka mausa bana dunga, when suddenly Sana broke his trance with her soft voice and then went to the asim group! Sidharth ki aankhe kahi aur apne bandi ke lava thi hi nahi, vahi par aarti girne ka natak kar rahi thi ki sidhharth uthale but ek sweeper ne utha liya lol😂😂 
So after having enough sidharth was about to go to sanaa  and confront her when suddenly he heard sana saying to vishal akele..MAI PYAAR KARTI HU TUJHSE, FAAD KE RAKH DUNGI YAHA SABKO! And it was enough to break shukla ji!

So finally guys this was my first ever ever STORY!! Pls do comment and tell me how it was, it would have a part 2 for it! And main highlight would shukla ji ka Wana wow wow avatar!😻😂😂 DO TELL ME KI IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT☺️