Double Cheese pizza!

Hi guys I am very sorry I couldn't update it yesterday,I was having continues pain in my body, but I did update 'sabse badi wali fan' if you haven't seen it yet, go check it out!
Also I have been feeling my stories aren't going up to the mark..because I have been seeing the number of comments and votes reducing..is it so? Any suggestions than pls do let me know! Thankyou 😊

So let's start

Sid smirked while drinking, knowing that it will definetly effect Sana,he hoped atleast it did.  Sana who watched this from a distance, it somewhere made her so hurt, even though they have no relation. To cool herself down she went outside with her drink and stood near the balcony to feel the breeze to calm her down. She looked up at the stars and said in her mind..Muma,Aaj na Bahut ajeeb lag raha hai! Yeh jo Sidharth haina Yeh mujhe affect kar raha hai..pata nahi kyun? We are acting but still it feels real from my side. Maine life mei kisko apne close nahi ane diya kyuki ek darr tha ki kho dungi mai uss Insaan ko bhi, isleye kabhi pyaar nahi kiya. Kya karu mai muma? Hmm..I think isse durr rehna padega amd Yeh sochna hoga ki yeh mera kuch nahi lagta so that I won't be affected.. Aur Haan muma, sab mereko chhordh dete hai..but aap mat chhordna..( saying this she had a drop of tear in her eyes..she wiped it and was about to leave when Asim came to her)

Asim- Ayy Pagal Tu roo rahi hai? Muma ki yaad aarhi hai?
Sana nodded like a baby,asim side hugged her and kept caressing her arm to make her feel okay( they were just bestfriends who struggled together and that's why sana was so comfortable with him)
This scene was obviously watched by Sid who didn't know anything what happened but felt like Sana has cheated him. He quickly went their and grabbed Sana's hand and said I want to talk to you come!
Sana was very shocked but went with him to their bedroom..
Sid- Yeh jo tumhari ashique chal rahi haina, voh meri didi ki aankho se dur rakho!
Sana- Meri koi ashique  nahi chal..
Sid- Chup! Bas chup! Jo karna hai karo but didi ke saamne  nahi ana chhaiye aur Haan..aaj durse kamre mei Sona kyuki Aarti ke saath hai mera aaj ka plan! Vaise bhi didi apne friend ke ghar jaa rahi hai after the party. ( saying this he left the door slamming it, and breaking Sana more)

She went on the floor and cried her heart out and said muma mujhe kyu farak padh raha hai? Kyunnn? Then she gathered herself and went to the party, and started to gell back with people, Sid here was feeling so weird with his behaviour that why did he shout on her? Was he feeling Jeaal.? No no he wasn't jealous ( that's what he thought)
The party was almost over, sanjana hugged sidharth and Sana and said I will come tomorrow till then enjoy your night ( winking to sana) sana smiled painfully and went to the room.
Sana took out her night suit, her makeup remover and her all night routine stuff and was leaving the room when Sid entered..he saw her taking everything out, he melted a bit and said yeh tumhara bhi kamra hai you can do everything here, Abhi Aarti aur mereko Time hai. Sana looked at him and ignored him and went to the other room. Sid was now all sad..maybe he is overdoing everything? But Sid being Sid he won't apologise..he then called Aarti.

Aarti started seducing him with her short clothes while all he could see was when for the first time he saw sana in suit, how beautiful she looked! Aarti got close to him near his neck..and all he could think was of Sana's fragrance..how it used to drive him crazy. He just layed on the bed thinking of her in sareee,her wet hair,her sweet smile..while Aarti the leech..was just trying to make love with him. Then suddenly he closed his eyes while Aarti was about to kiss him..he whispered Shehnaz...! Aarti got shocked..and said Shehnaz kaun hai?

Sid got back to the reality and said, I think you should leave hum yeh baad mei kar lenge! Jaao jao get out!
Aarti- but sid..Sid?
Sid- just leave my fucking house! And he threw abdulla out of the house( how I wished I could witness this)
Sid slowly opened the door of Sana's bedroom and saw her sleeping peacefully,looking so serene and so beautiful. Sid couldn't resist..so he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and went to his room to sleep. ( while sana had slept thinking they would be making out and she couldn't see that)