Tu mujhse pyaar karti hai?

Hey guys I am so so happy that you liked my last update,so let's continue with the story💘

Sidharth ran behind sana to the washroom and saw her sitting on the washbasin area looking in the mirror and kissing her self. Sid-yeh gautam ya kartik aryan nahi hai kya kar rahi hai tu yeh?
Sana-Kisi aur ki mujhko zarurat kya mai toh khud se pyaar jaataau!! What's my name what's my name(sid shaking his head at her stupidity)
Sana- khotte what's my name mai hi bhulgayi tere chakkar mei!!
Sid- SHEHNAAZ chup kar ja !!
Sana-yes yes my name is shehnaz,shehnaaz ki jawaani..I am tooo sexy for you mai tere haath..aaaaa sidddd (she was standing on the basin and then she was about to fall when sid held her)
Sana-but mai tere haath aagyi heheh,sid blushed

Sid-bahut drama karrliya tune ab bas tu chup chap bed par chal!! Sana-oho oho bed par kya karna hai tujhe?? Sid-BAKWAS MAT KAR AUR CHAL!
(He made sana sit on bed and when sana held his hand) sana-ek min yaha baith na,mai kahi nahi jaungi  amma promise!
Sid sat down! Sana got up and went towards them and said WATCH ME! She started swaying and then suddenly the most unthinkable thing happened,sana started to put her dress down she just first removed her one sleeve when sid said-oye oye oye gaddhii kya kar rahi hai pagal hogyi hai?
He held her and put her strap up, to which sana looked at him emotionally while being drunk and said 'Sid tereko mai pasand nahi huna? Sid- aise kyu bol rahi hai gadhi??!!
Sana-Tujhe toh shefali zariwala,mahira,rashmi jaisi hot ladkiyan pasand hogi jo aise itne hot kapde pehenkar rehti hai and yaha mai aisi and issleye tune mujhe roka na!!
Sid pulled her close and said-Sun duniya mei na bahut saari rashmi desai,mahira sharma and shefali zariwala hai but SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL EK HI HAI! yehi toh mujhe tera pasand hai,tu khana bhi banati haina toh chunni oddhkar and tu salwar suit mei bhi na kya lagti haina jo  yeh sab sabse chote kapde mei bhi na lage! Teri mai respect karta hu issleye I stopped you,I respect your soul,your body and you..jo banda kisi  se pyaar karta hoga na usske liye usski bandi usske liye sabse pehle BEAUTIFUL HOGI AND FIR HOT!

Sana meanwhile started snoring and sid mentally hit himself!! Then sid got back to his CID mode and thought ki kaun kar sakta hai aise! He was about to get up when he saw sana holding his hand tightly,he smiled and dekhte dekhte he slept like in that position too!

In the morning sana woke up by the sun Ray's and what she saw made her heart melt,she saw sid holding her hand like a baby sleeping in a uncomfortable position! Then without waking him up she got into the shower and came out wearing her Mickey mouse shorts and batman croppie. Sid woke up and saw sana in wet hair and applying moisturizer on her legs,to which sid said tu kab uthi?? Sana-bas thorde time pehle,acha yeh bata tu mere ghar kya kar raha hai! To which sid smirked and thought ab mai maze lunga usske to which sana shouted OYE SUN MAI DDLJ DEKHI HAI SO TRY BHI MAT KARIYO!!! to which sid frowned,and meanwhile sana tried to remember what happened. So sid sat next to her and said jo jo tujhe yaad hai voh sab bata,to which sana said kyu kya hua?!sid-KISNE TERI DRINK SPIKE KI THI!
Sana-Spike ka matlab?
Sid-abbey gadhi ussmei kuch milaya tha ki tu drunk hojaye and uss halat mei you were dancing with gautam and he was kissing u on your cheek and rubbing your stomach and I want to kill him.
Sana-Hainnn yeh toh plan mei hi nahi tha!!
Sid-what plan? Then sana had to tell sid everything to which he got angry but had to control himself coz sana ne pehle hi kasam di thi ki gussa na kare!
Sid- tujhe bada shauk haina plan banane ka,chal hum bhi ek plan banate hai..and told her the plan!!

Then he messaged everyone ki guys chalo yaar kal mere farmhouse mei party karte hai(all the main bb ke contestants)
While leaving sid said-Agar kuch bahut chhota pehna toh dekhliyo!! Sana-Kya karega bey tu? Mid-Term sensible asim and tera crush gauti pitega!
To which sana ran to him and to kiss him on his cheek but sid turned away his cheek and put his lips forward and they had a few seconds ki kiss in which sana was so shocked! Sid smirked,sana-yeh kya kiya tune si... sid then placed a big hungry kiss on sana and then after the saaanso ki kami he went to her neck and gave a small suck to it which made sana all red!to which sid said- are ache wali kiss thi friends wali,changa ji mai chalta hu! Leaving all the currents in sana ki body activated...

Then the next day everyone came including gautam and few others,then sana came wearing a backless,long slit dress yellow colored one with a high pony tail.Sid was so mesmerised for a second but got into the jealous side and pulled her aside and went closer to her and opened her hair and covered the back,and said ab acha hai ab jaa,then sana was about to leave when sid went closer to her and to her neck and said huskily yeh kaunse perfume hai? Sana said strawberry flavoured to which sid said oh I love strawberries and sucked her neck again for good 5 mins and sana was so in the anticipation that she couldn't react,then did got back to the normal and said ab badiya tu jaa!

Then in the party sana was not talking to sid nor sid was talking to sana! Everyone kind of noticed this so rashmi came to her and said baby kya hua tujhe tu kyu nahi baat kar rahi hai usse!! To which sana said isska roz ka hogya hai he always shouts on me and gautam all se jealous hojata hai to which rashmi said cchorddhe issee!!!

Then suddenly gautam splashed a drink on sana ki dress which got spoilt,gautam started apologizing to which sana said koi dikkat nahi hai mai dho kar aati hu,then she went inside the room and went to wash her dress! Then she came out and it was all dark and suddenly the lights were open and sid was standing there ALL BLANK, and sana saw gautam on her to which sana quickly got up and said SID JAISA TU SOCH RAHA HAI VAISA KUCH NAHI HAI!!! Sid- chupp BAS CHUP!!!! and angrily went away while gautam was trying to console sana! Sid had tears in his eyes when aarti and rashmi came, arti-sana hai kya reason? Rashmi-Chordhde sid vaise bhi voh immature and tujhse bahut chhoti hai!and she's a bit char.. sid-tu sahi keh rahi hai rashmi! Ab Sab smjh aarha hai! Sun mai 5 min mei aya tu mujhe room mei mil okay? Then after 5 mins rashmi came in the room and said haan bol sid..to which sid hugged her from behind and said mai kabhi nahi guess kar paya tu aisi hogi,itni achi sabse achi! To which rashmi smiled and said mai toh hamesha tere saath hu ! Then suddenly sana and gautam came inside and before anyone could say anything a projector came down and a video started playing which had rashmi and gautam talking in the farmhouse and rashmi said,sana ko kal jo milakar pilaya tha voh cheez kaam kargyi aaaj bhi misunderstanding create kar!! Tujhe sana ki body mil jayegi and mujhe mera guroor! Gautam-Kya guroor?
Rashmi-Sidharth ashok shukla,like how can he reject me and go for that tacky bachi?? Pure bigg boss mei my blood used to boil seeing them together aaj toh khatam hoga and I will go to sid!and the video got over..
Rashmi and gautam all shocked but rashmi said..mai tujhse pyaar karti hu! Sid-TU MUJHSE PYAAR KARTI HAI YA APNE EGO SE? pyaar sana karti hai,jo sab jhelkar abhi bhi mere saath hai!when we were dating na rashmi tab ek gusse par you used to leave me,jabki here I push her but she comes more close and tujhe pata hai pyaar hota kya hai? Care hoti kya hai?DEKH ISSE,YEH HOTA HAI! Then he glared at gautam ,tu kya misunderstanding create karega, SIDNAAZ mei ek bhi cheez ki space nahi hai TOH TU KAUN HOTA HAI KARNE WALA? tumhe lag raha hoga ki mai tujhe sunaaunga,ya gautam tujhe marunga,but nahi karunga kuch bhi coz mujhe and sana ko yeh sab pata tha and it all was a DRAMA! And yeah ek second ruk...then he went to sana held her chin up and gave her a big long kiss on her lips for good 3 mins and while they both were looking down, he broke the kiss and said sun ab tum dono ne kuch karne ka socha na toh fir yeh video public mei jayegi fir sabko guroor dekhunga!! Ab jaao mujhe aur meri zindagi ko akle chhorddo while sana just couldn't stop crying looking at him and then he saw her and kissed her cheek and said back to work miss and then started kissing her like a mad man.

He left trails of his kisses on her bare back,neck and hands then he started sucking whatever he got and then pulled her to the bed and closed the door and looked at her and said...chal ab sidnaaz mei jo ek halka sa space hai VOH KHATAM KARTE HAI!

Omg finally so this was the end of the story!do do tell me how did you guys find it? And also if you want some thing I should write then go drop them in the comment section 💕💕💕💝💝love you all💘💘💘