Ishq ka rang Laal❤️

Hello guys! What a lovely response, it makes me so happy that you guys take out some time and comment and let me know how you feel, it feels like we all know each other so well❤️❤️! Also wish you and your happy a very very colourful and a blissful Holi!❤️❤️💞

So lemme continue with where I was..

Sana was standing there and said, beta aaj toh tere liye sare rules break karungi and kuch ladkiyon ke daant And haddiyan bhi break karni hai. Matlab sidharth koi mandir ka Prasad hai jo sab distribute karke khaa rahe they mazze mei! Abhi sabko dekhti Hun..! And then she went back to the party.

Vikas who saw her became so happy, and said THANKGOD khushi Tu aagyi, party tere bina feeki feeki si thi, also oho yeh color kisne lagaya tujheee? Kya usska naam S se shuru hota hai? Kya voh Bahut lamba hai? Kya ussne kabhi kisi par chai feki thi and kya ussne kabhi kisi ki shirt fadi thi? Sana- Haan shayad vahi jisne mujhe ABHI TAK I LOVE YOU NAHI BOLA! Then they both started laughing. Then Vikas took her to meet people when her eyes fell on sidharth he was looking so handsome, and irresistible in hot wet hair with water dripping from his chest and abs but then she saw those stupid chipakaliyan shaking their plastic bodies on him. She in her mind said, aaj yeh Holi mei Mai kiska  khoon na kardun unko pata nahi hai kya ki yeh mera hai tab bhi! Ab dikhati hu mai sid ko!

Then suddenly hugs sana from behind and she says si.. ohh Gauttiiiiii aap yaha omg omg omg!! Gautam laughed and said jaha aap vaha hum, even in MSK! Then he started singing 'shehnaz mujhpe fida hai' and Sana laughed. Then he pulled her for a dance on the song 'hay garmi' ! Gautam started to rub his hands on her bare waist during the rain dance but Sana being Sana she was so much into the the dance that she didn't realise and was happily jumping! Suddenly Gautam fell into the pool Bahut zor se And sana got shocked and everyone while dancing laughed and Sana turned and she saw Sid going from the direction. Then Sana went to him and pulled his hands, and made an eye contact with the Greek god who was shirtless with a colourful chest and red color on his cheeks looking angry and yet so hot! Sana said- Tune kiya na ussko pani mei dhakka mara na? Sid- Nahi ? Mai toh Aarti ke saath tha mai kaha paani mei dhakka marunga And kyu marunga? Sana- acha fir theeke chal Mai usske paas jati hu in the pool because I so wanna go inside.( acting to go)
When Sid pulled her so harshly that Sana's hand banged on his chest and she clutched him tightly and while he held her soft waist tightly and said, HAN MAINE GIRAYA, and ek aur cheez ( while mainting the eye contact) he held her tightly and pushed each other inside the pool which SHOCKED SANA!

Sana and Sid went inside the deep water, where Sid went down and kissed her back and then inside the water they pecked each other's lip but then came up! While the whole bigg boss clan was in the pool, he held her waist under water and she was in front of him with their bodies stuck to each other and then they started swaying on the dance moves seductively! And then sana went near the end of the pool for a second and then came back while Sid was dancing with paras in the pool, she came to sid hugged him and then she threw red color on his face and laughed aloud and then came close to his ears and said ' A VERY HAPPY HOLI INDEED BABY' very huskily and ran away. Sid got out of the pool after her and then grabbed her and held her and toook her to the room, while she resisted ans screamed kamine kuttee harami chhordh mujhe amaaaa!! Then Sid locked the door with the one hand and threw her on the bed! Then he grabbed the color and threw it on her face and she shouted BAHUT HOGYA SIDHARTH SHUKLAAAA!

Then she got up and looked at him and then took his tee which he had removed which was of white color and she then wiped her face with that tee and smirked. Sid came closer to her while she tried to be away from him, then he went down on his knees while sana was surprised and held her by her waist and wiped off his color rubbing his face on her waist and her shorts!! Sana and Sid both couldn't control themselves, Sana closed her eyes and had held her shorts and while Sid looked up and smirked and said..YOU SET THE BAR BABY I RAISE IT!! Then Sana held him and threw him on the bed and got over him.

She started giving wet kisses on his chest, his jaw, his kisses and Sid cupped her hair and pushed her in for the hottest kiss ever done, it was very harsh and they both were discovering every part of their mouth! And after a long makeout session, Sid got onto Sana and looked in her eyes for the allowance..she blushed hard and smiled! Then Sid and Sana ne jo bhi kiya it's their business not ours! 😂😂😂

Then after 3 hours they came out and both of them had all kind of colors mixed on them but the most prominent was LAAL RANG ON THEIR FACE, because ISHQQ KA RANG LAAL HAI NA! And this marked a beautiful day in their fairy tale life!❤️❤️❤️

So guys this was the holi update! Have a wonderful Holi and don't worry I will even update a new ss tom! BUT I NEED SUGGESTIONS AND HELP! Pls comment down❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love you all🥰❤️❤️