The runaway bride- Final part

As promised i am ending this series today itself. (Ab yeh mat bolna ki its midnight now😂)
Isske baad bas ek aur story and then sidnaaz behind the camera would be closed..feeling sad though but yeah new beginings!!

So lets start

Sana didnt come home that day, though sid was worried for some time,but then he thought she might be with that guy.  While sana was all broken and was crying. They both were so affected by each other that they both drank bahut jayda. Sid was throwing everything at his house and then sat on the floor and shouted WHY SANA WHY DID YOU COME TO MY LIFE IF YOU HAD TO LEAVE? KHUSH THA MAI ISS TANHAI MEI,ISS AKELEPAN MEI..KYU FEEL KARVAYA MUJHE KI LOVE KAISA HOTA HAI!!

Then he decided to go on the same road where they first met,he was wearing the same shirt coincidentally and was so drunk and so broken that he was not able to walk properly. When he saw a girl in bridal lehenga crying on the side of the road at 2am. He went to her and kept his hand on her shoulders and said excuse mee you okay?

The girl looked up,and sid started to laugh..it was sana! He said..Wah shehnaz ab ATLEAST DRUNK HU TAB TOH KHAYALO MEI MAT AYA KARO!
Shehnaz was shocked to see him too. She shouted MAIN TUMHARE KHAYAL MEI NAHI TUMM MERE KHYAL MEIN AYE HO WEARING THE SAME SHIRT.

Sid-Acha lets test...then he pulled her by her waist and placed a long kiss on sana's lips while sana was looking at him.
Sana-Tum toh real ho hi nahi,its still my dream.
Sid-Yeah right pehli baar kuch sahi bola hai tumne shehnaz.
Sana-Oye kamine mai hamesha sahi bolti hun.
Then she pulled him and placed a kiss on his neck..and said yeh khwaab mei perfume bhi vahi wala when i first met you..yeh kya horrha hai.
Sid-Fir se pehli baar sahi baat,ruko
Then he went and kissed her neck and licked it and said vahi vahi strawberry wala flavour hawwwww.

Sana and sid together-Kuch toh lochha hai.
(They were so drunk and so in love that they thought this was all illusion)
Sid- Let's do one thing,lets go to that blanket wala place and be in that position..and see if its real..
Sana-waah buddhu tu smart kabse hogya?
Sid pouted and sana laughed and held his hand and started to swing,then sid joined and they started dancing while walking like small babies.

Sid-Mere upar let
Sana-Exxxcusseee me? Did you say Mota pet?
Sid-noo noo i said upar let?
Sana-what the hell you said extra weight?
Sid-No no jaan i said get on me
Sana-Sid you get on me.. remember?
Sid-Haan right right right. Tum niche leto and mai chhadta hu tumpar.
Sana got on the ground,and sid got on her,and held her waist.

Sana-Jhor se pakado!! Uss wakt bahut tightly pakada tha!
Sid made the grip more tight,and then even in the drunk state he stared at her shiny big eyes looking so innocent.
Then he placed a huge kiss on her lips and didnt remove for 20 mins,sana said..mmm uffo mereko saans nahi aarhi aama,haatt hattt.
They both got up and looked at each other and started to laugh loudly.

Sana-Sid vahi muh par lipstick smuged hahahahahah
Sid-Teri bhi ahahhaha
Sana went to him and kept her head on his shoulder and said abhi bhi guess nahi kar paa rahe if its real or not?
Sid-Ab ek hi option bacha hai..lets go to the hotel.
Sana screamed YASSSS
They were walking so slowly,holding each other so that none of them trips and  sid started singing MY NAME IS SHEILA,SHEILA KI JAWANI..I AM TOO SEXY FOR YOU MAI TERE HAATH NA AANI NONNONO.
Sana gave a big smile and started to sing..ARRE LE JAYENGE LE JAYENGE DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE!!!
Sid- MUMBAI KI NA DELHI WAALO KI..SIDDI HAI PAISE WAALO KI
sana started to laugh and said...

MAI BAARISH KARDU PAISE HI JO TU HOJAYE MERI! (the real ones know the reference😂😂)
Then finally they reached the hotel and the manager said sir maam aap,aaye..aapke liye special room for honeymoon couples..payment aap subah kardijiyega.
Sana-Oh my god papa? Aap?
The manager was shocked.
Sid-Arre inke papa chal basse na toh sabmei apne papa ko dekhti hai(trying to cover up)
Sana-KYA PAPA GAYE? HAYE MEREKO KYU NAHI BATA KAR GAYE...YEH PAPI DUNIYA MEI KAUN HAI MERA?
Sid-Mai hu na ab chaloooo

They reached the hotel,and then sana said abhi bhi sab real nahi lag raha..
Sid-Sahi bol rahi hai! Maybe lets do something jo humne uss wakt nahi kiya ho to see if its all real?
Sana-Yes my boy you are right.
Sid locked the door,and switched on music...the song was 'Mere sohneya-Kabir singh'
Sana-Feel nahi aarhi
Sid-Fir!?
Sana-ruk mai lagati hun..she played..KUNDI MAT KHADKAO RAJA..SIDDHA ANDAR AAO RAJA and got on the bed and started to sway her body making sid loose control.

Sid got on the bed,pushed sana on the bed making her back face him and said tab nahi khol paya,now i am gonna open it..he started to kiss her back madly and started to bite it..while sana was moaning loudly..and said Amaaaa! Sid stopped.

Sid-Teri amaa bite kar rahi hai tujhe? SIDHARTH BOL
Sana-Uff jealous bande kaam par focus karo
Sid then opened her dori,and sana gasped and he started kissing her back when he heard soft snoring..sana had slept..he looked at her and kept kissing for 2 mins until the headache made him sleep too.

In the morning around 10,they heard a knock on the door,which woke them up and they saw their position..sana's dori open and sid on sana's back. They got so embarassed..he without looking tied her dori and they got up. They took the breakfast inside and while eating silently they remembered what all happened yesterday. It made them blush but also sad.

Sana-Kal jo hua voh nahi hona chhaiye tha
Sid-Yes true,vaise why were you in lehenga? Fir bhagkar aayi ka kiska dil dukhakar!?
Sana-Mai toh apne shoot se bhagkar aayi thi,and bhagne ka kaam aapka hai and dil dukhane ka bhi.
Sid-Yes right right right,mai hi toh tha vanity mei bande ke saath.
Sana was shocked.
Sana-FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION WE WERE REHEARSING..AND VAHA DIRECTOR AND SCRIPT WRITER SAB THEY.
Sid was so shocked and guilty.
Sana-Also atleast mai parking lot mei kiske saath makeout toh nahi kar rahi thi.
Sid-Jab puri cheez na pata ho toh bola mat karakaro!! That was my godamn blood sister..she was trying to console me..tu bagga ko nahi pehchan paayi?
Now sana was so guilty and shocked.

Sana:But hum yeh sab discuss kyu kar rahe hai? Hum toh kuch hai hi nahi toh kya zarurat hai iss discussion ka?
Sid-Yeah true true true.
They both got so hurt saying this,then they both looked up and at the same time said...

I LOVE YOU!
Tears welled up in both's eyes and they got up and hugged each other!!
Sid-Kitna time lag gaya hume yeh bolne mei,the day i saw you i fell in love with you,you calmed my storms!! There is no one that could take your place..i love you shehnaz kaur gill..
Sana- i love you sidharth shukla,the moment you kissed me it made me realise that there is no one who can touch my lips or my soul again..you are my saviour..i love love you.

They both looked at each other and smashed their lips on each other as if they met after years and got wild..they started sucking, bitting each other. Then sid said..
Ek cheez hum kal act karna bhul gaye they..voh washroom wala scene..sana blushed! Sid took her in his arms and placed her in the shower and started kissing her neck,licking it madly,while sana was moaning his name..he went down at her waist and started to bite it while sana pulled sid's hair. They made out for 2 hours and then they hugged each other and slept.

This incident happened 2 days back,shehnaz was cooking something when sid came from behind and started placing kisses on her neck..while shehnaz was so engrossed in her work that she said jaa kisi aur ko kar mereko mat pareshan kar.
Sid- theeke and yeh bhi kisi aur ko pehena dun?(showing a big diamond ring in front of her eyes)
Sana was numb.
Sid got on his knees and said..

Shehnaz kaur gill, you are not a part of me,you are my whole..you complete me..i love you with all my heart and promise to sleep on the left side of the bed,let you keep your head on my chest,share the remote,share my ups,downs,highs and lows with you. I promise to never make you cry on anything than suprising you.
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Shehnaz had tears and she choked..so she just said YES..
Sid-Iss baar bhagegi toh nahi?
Sana hit him playfully and they laughed and hugged each other.

Life na bahut unpredictable hoti hai,kabhi kisko pata ki akele chalte hue kabhi samne se koi ladki apni shadi se bhagkar aarhi ho and you end up falling in love with her? Har insaan ki life mei ek voh stranger zarur hota hai who completes them..until then..smile and wait for your sidharth shukla/shehnaz kaur gill! ♥️♥️♥️

So guys this was the end of the runaway bride! Thankyou so much for your support!!

Love you all,♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️