Tu meri nahi, Toh kiski nahi❤️

Is this for real? This is MY LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!! Not dramatising but I am actually very emotional, I mean the day I started to write the first chapter I never thought I would reach here with so many friends! 😭❤️❤️ I thought it would just be a story amongst thousands of sidnaaz stories, but you guys😭❤️❤️! My hands are literally shaking by writing the last segment..! ALSO, just after this chapter publishes..Don't LEAVE THE BOOK, I have FEW THINGS AND ONE ANNOUNCEMENT PLANNED FOR YOU GUYS! And I hope you guys like that💞💞

Let's start.

Sana- What the fuck? You want me to make out with a old man?
Sid- Yeah kind of, I mean get into the process and then you will realise how much I..? And also agar tum FATTU nahi ho toh!
Sana- Naahi hu mai fatttu! Huh 7pm it is!

Then Sana went to her house and got ready for the evening, she was wearing a hot body hugging one piece which was off shoulder showing her every curve properly. She went to the assigned pub, and the moment she entered every man's eyes were on her, they traced their eyes in the direction she was moving.Even that old man saw her in that way and said to his friends that guys today I am going to GET LAID! Shehnaz stood next to him ordering for a drink while the man goes up to her and says..the drink is on me for the gorgeous lady. Sana smirks!

The man starts to flirt with Sana, Sana- Well I would go to your room but first tell me something about you.
Man- I am not married, No kids! Just a happy oldie! He laughs!
Sana- What's the one regret you have in your life?
Man-( his face becomes into a frown) You know I had a little girl by a fling...and I had to leave that girl because it was no strings attached. I was with her for few years but had to plan something so that she doesn't hates me nor I have to stay with her. And if I ever meet her, I will tell her that she's the most beautiful girl in this whole world..and I wish that she says I forgive you daddy! And he laughs painfully.
Shehnaz- You seem to be a genuine guy, I am coming up!

Shehnaz enters after 10 mins and sits next to him, he was about to kiss her when he looks at him and says..can you hold me? Can we sleep
together in each other's arms? The man nodded and Sana stuffed into his arms on his chest and slept with him. In the morning the man wakes up and doesn't finds Sana around him..he goes to the washroom and sees something written on the mirror with a lipstick...'I FORGIVE YOU DADDY' the man goes on his knees and starts to cry.

Here shehnaz enters Sid's apartment and the moment she sees him, she jumps on him and starts to cry loudly! Sid Huggs her tightly while she screamed I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH SHUKLA!!! HOW DID YOU FIND MY DAD?
Sid smiled and said pyaar mei sab kardeta hai banda! Did you resolve everything with him?
Sana nodded no, and said he was happy in his own life and I in mine! Now I wouldn't get any nightmares!! Sid looked at her and said..Now you know how much I love you?
Sana looked at him and that moment Sid smashed his lips on her while picking her up and kissed her madly. While sana was responding more harshly!!! They started to remove each other's clothes..Sid started to bite Sana's neck while sana moaned loudly, while she clutched His hair tightly!  Sid was continuesly giving hickeys on her neck and body! While they both were contniuesly saying I love you, NOW AND FOREVER! Then Sana started to bite his neck when Sid goes blank looking at one direction...Sana looks at his face and gets confused and looks at the direction he was looking and..

IT WAS ASIM STANDING INFRONT OF THE DOOR. Asim comes in and drags Sana's hand and pulls her out and takes her in his car! While Sid runs after them and follows their car. Sana is screaming and shouting ASIM STOP THE CAR!!!!! I SAID STOP THE CAR! ASIM LOOKED AT HER AND SAID TU MERI NAHI TOH KISKI NAHI! SANA GASPED, and ASIM THREW THE CAR INTO THE KHAAI! Sidharth shouted, looking at this HE TOO JUMPED IN WITH HIS CAR! Both the car crashed, while sana and Sid came out of the car due to the pressure, and when the fell on the ground..Sid held Sana's hand and said I REALLY LOVE YOU..SHEHNAAZ SHUKKKKK.. while sana said I love you tt..and they both closed their eyes with hands intwined in each other's.
Their bodies were never found, but they were declared dead.

After 25 years, A girl was standing infront of the washroom waiting for someone, the moment the person came out she placed a kiss on the guy's cheek. Feeling that they both stood still..Then the guy said..Tumhe dare mila hai?
Girl- Tumhe kaise pata?
Boy- Pata nahi Aisa lag raha hai yeh sab ho chuka hai?
Girl- Hmm same, I swear..! Btw I am Sana Shukla!
Boy- Shehnaz..?
Sana- Whos shehnaz?
Boy- I don't know! I don't know why did I say that name..? Btw hi I am Sidharth gill!
Sana- Kya Hum pehle mil Chuke hai?

ARGH GUYS SO THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY AND THE BOOK! I know Bahut chhota update tha! But khatam hogya!! I really wanted to extend Sana and Sid saying I love you and confession but it had been done in many chapters! BUT DONT KILL ME FOR ENDING THEM! Kya karti akhri tha kuch different karna  tha! Don't worry they are meant to be together! NOW GUYSS! AFTER THIS JUST WAIT FOR MY MY NEXT THING AAGH I AM EXCITED ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WITH MY WHOLE HEART❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️