I hate holi 😫

Omg guys Thankyou so so much for the heartwarming replies!! It feels so good to read that I could connect with you guys! Keep supporting and happy reading ❤️❤️!!
So this is a Short story based on Holi of sidnaaz, which is just here! So as requested by you, it's gonna be Romantic ❤️

Scene starts with Vikas and sidharth talking in a cafe. Vikas- Yeh khushi humesha late hoti hai hamesha!!! 1 ghanta hogya and madam Abhi tak nahi aayi! Sid- Agar sana late na ho toh duniya idhar udhar hojayegi bhai!!! And they had a laugh. Then suddenly Sana came in with sunglasses, a long floral ankle length dress and beach waves with a dark maroon lip colour and sat in front of them. Sid was just mesmerised by her effortless beauty, but then Vikas hit him on his feet to get him back to the real world.
Sana: sorry guys voh Mai.. Sid- Haan guys voh Mai car mei tik tok bana rahi thi so late hogyi sorrry ( acting in her way) while sana flared at sana and they both laughed.
Sana- Vik Tune yaha bulaya kyu hai? Kya hua?
Vikas- Tujhe pata hi hai ki holi aane wali hai, and pure television industry sirf ek hi ki holi party ka wait karta hai..and that's MINE! So Kal Holi party hai tum dono ko ana hai, bhaang vaang sab piyenge, logo se milvaunga and pool party sab hai!

Sana- If you know me, you know ki I HATE HOLI! I mean kaise gande colours lagte hai fir bheegjaate ho, hair skin sab damage! Mai toh Bachpan mei bhi chupkar kamre mei baith jati thi and raat ko nikalti thi! Mera phone bhi Kal switched off rahega and Mai bhi! But parso mil lungi!
Sid and Vikas looked at her with their jaws dropped and said in unison..TUJHE HOLI NAHI PSAND? KAISI INSAAN HAI TU? Tu toh Bahut fun types hai EW PAGAL HAI TU?
Sana got up and said guys it is wat it is and chalo merko ab meeting mei jana padega I have to leave! Love you both, she hugged Vikas and kissed sidharth's cheek and went away.
Vikas- yaar I really wanted to play Holi with Sana yaar, kya hai yeh
Sid- (smirking ) Holi toh mai sana ke saath hi khelunga, mereko sabse pehle color vo hi lagaaygi dekhlena!
Vikas and Sid discussed a plan and laughed and bid each other a bye.

On the day of the party in the morning.
Sana to herself- Chalo finally phone switched off, door locked,slow songs on and food ready and now sleeping time till the evening..!
Shehbaz- Khothhi aja yaar atleast aaj toh, Bahut bade bade celebrities and media ke log aarhe hai Bahut contacts banenge! Rang hi  toh hai yaar dhul jayenge..
Sana- Shebaaz kutte Tu mujhse Abhi mila hai, ya bachapan se mara pada hua tha? Maine kabhi Holi kheli life mei? Nahi na? Contacts fir bana lungi Tu nikal And Naha kar hi vapas aayo! AB JAA!
Sid called shehbaz and asked ki sana kaha hai? Shehbaaz- Apne kamre ke apartment mei locked hai sab try karliya nahi ayegi Tu enjoy kar.
Sid- Tu Bas ek kaaam kar mera and then he told him the plan!
Shehbaz called shehnaz on landline while sana was watching a movie, Sana- hello kaun? Shehbaz- Teri MA Kamini! Sana- Haan bol Kya hua mai movie dekh rahi thi yaar! Shehbaz- sun yeh khabar de raha hu as your brother kyuki Tu meri behen hai and tere liye yeh jana acha hoga..

Sana- Kya hua bolega? Shehbaz- Yeh mai jab party mei aya na tab I saw sidharth all drunk and yeh na zeheriwala and abdulla aur chipkali ekdum usspar chipak rahe they like you know paaani mei swimming costume mei colours laga rahe they...
Sana got to angry but obvio color se dikkat hai ussko. She said oh koi nahi ek hi din toh chipak lengi,baaki pura saal mera hai voh! Shehbaz banged his head on the wall ki kya pagal hai yeh! Then said, Haan Tu sahi bol rahi hai vaise bhi Sid ko pani mei reh kar fever hogya hai thorda rhorda red hogya hai but they are taking him under water and shirtless bhi hai pata nahi bechara pani mei tabiyat kharab na hojaye oh oh aaarti and sidddd pool water mei daaance kar rahe hai ...Sana chal Tu movie dekh Mai aram se call karta hu! Then he winked at sid and said ab toh Bhagwan bhi nahi rok sakta sana ko yaha aane se!
Sana in her mind, WHAT THE FUCK ISS AARTI KA MAI THALI BANA DUNGI( omg bad joke hahaha) AND YEH CHIPKALI AND ZEHERIWALA KIS HAKKK SE USSKO SHIRTLESS TOUCH KAR RAHE HAI AND VO BHI UNDERWATER WHEN HE IS UNWELL! Sana TUJHE TOH JANA HI PADEGA!

Then Sana looked at Vg ka message, and the theme was shortest of shortest clothes that means a hot swimsuit! ( Here sana has lost all her weight but curves and all hai )
She looked in her cupboard and got out her sexiest swimsuit which she had bought in Maldives and never wore it! Then she got into the car and went to the party! The party was going on with lots of colours and music and photographers and there were different bhang stalls, small and big pools,color stalls jalebis and all! She asked shehbaz ki sid kaha hai? He said voh andar Vg ke kamre mei leta hua hai alll unwell! Sana rushed to his room and and there was no one when suddenly she heard the door lock and someone tightly hug her from behind ! She screamed to the guy closed her mouth and pinned her to the wall! It was SID!
Sid POV
I saw sana from behind, couldn't take my eyes off her sexy body, she was wearing a bikini top and hot shorts with a scarf tied on her shorts covering it a bit, with open hair and small rings on her hands..BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LOOK THIS WAY NOW EVERYONE GUY WOULD LOOK AT HER WITH THAT LOOOK!
Sana- SIDDD CHHORDH MUJHE! Tu toh theek lag raha hai and color bhi nahi laga hai tujhe na hi Tu shirtless hai?
Sid- so tujhe dikkat mere shirtless hone par hai? Ruk and he quickly removed his shirt with shocked Sana! Now he was all close to her and their bare bodies were so close to each other..
Sana- Siddd..tuuu..yeh.. kyaa.. kar raha..hai?
Sid had one hand full of red color,he took it and while mainting the eye contact applied the color seductively from her neck to her stomach to which Sana couldn't control herself! Then he came forward,put some on his cheek while looking at her and then pressed it against her cheek.. on both the sides! Sana then shouted shuru tune kiya hai khatam mai karungi,then he held him by his neck, she dragged her lips from his neck to his chest marking it with her lipstick stain and then kissed his cheeks very sensually while smudging it,and looked at him and smirked! Sid suddenly held her tightly and pressed his lips on her and started kissing roughly making the lipstick smudge over his and her face and after a 30 min sesssion he looked at her out of breath and said Tu yaha toh bhul hi gayi thi!

Then he kissed her neck and sucked it and while sana was in the anticipation he took the opportunity and threw color on her and said HAPPY HOLI BABY THE GAME IS ON AND HE RAN AWAY.

So guys this is the part 1! All this is something new that I have tried! Do tell me that should I write more like these or not? Part 2 coming super soon! Love you all❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰