CLIFFF

Hi guys !!!! How are you all! I hope and pray that you and your family are safe and sound❤️❤️

So let's start

Sid was calming her down for more than 3 hours and then in that action he kissed her hair, which so weirdly made her calm down and she in his arms on the floor slept. While Sid was holding her and looking at her that how a quiet girl is going through so much!

In the morning sana woke up, and saw her wrapped in the arms of sidharth. She smiled a little..put her head back on his shoulders to felt his embrace and then remembered what happened last night. She turned at looked at him sleeping holding her, looking all cute and innocent..she thought how this flirty guy actually became serious for her situation.. he could have went away from the room or even made fun of her but he was there for her the whole night. Then she quickly composed her feelings and got up from his hug, which woke Sid up. Sid- Are you okay?
Sana- I am okay, I think you should leave !
Sid- Ajeeb ho tum! Thankyou bolne ki jagah you are asking me to leave!
Sana- Thankyou! Now leave!
Sid - I love you? You said I love you ?
Sana- I SAID THANKYOU
Sid- KISS YOU?
Sana-I SAID THANKYOU STUPID!
Sid- Love you???
Sana- FUCK YOU SIDHARTH!
Sid-Yes baby please do!!!!
Sana- Get out right now!
Sid- Okay Okay jaa raha hu Sherawali mata! ( he quickly ran out of the room leaving a blushing Sana!! )

Then she quickly went for shower and changed her clothes, wearing a beautiful one piece with stockings and boots with a high pony tail !
While Sid was all ready in his leather jacket.  They came out of the room at the same time and Sid was like chale mehbooba! ?
Sana ignored him and went forward! There they met everyone and they decided to leave for sightseeing! The whole day Sid was trying to irritate Sana and annoy her!
Then they came back, had their food and decided to sleep.

Sid was not able to sleep, so he decided to go out for a walk, behind their hotel was a big khaaai! As it was situated on a mountain !
Sid was walking when suddenly he saw a girl who was about to fall from the cliff. Sid ran and quickly held her, if he  had not her..she could have literally died because it was that close.
Sid looked at the girl and was shocked to the core, HE SHOUTED..SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL TUM YAHA KYA KAR RAHI THI? YOU WERE FUCKING GOING TO DIE IF I HAD NOT COME. He patted Sana's cheek and said SHEHNAZ ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?
Sana- Mai yaha kyu aayi thi? I was sleeping in my room..!
Sid- picked her up and took her to her room and locked the door. He sat down on his knees holding her hand and said Kya hua hai? Why were you near the cliff?
Sana- Hugged him and started to cry.. Sid I don't know mai waha kyu gayi.. I was sleeping and I don't know I reached there aargh!!!
Sid- Sh sh sh!! I am here with you na darling..! Come I will make you sleep!

Sid made her lie on the bed, and started patting her head to make her sleep..while sana was just staring at his eyes! Then dheere dheere she started to close her eyes and slept. Sid was still traumatised with that scene, where if he had wasted one more second..she would have killed herself. He touched her cheek and unknowingly a tear fell from his eyes..he was scared to loose her..but why?

The next morning again, Sana woke up in his arms and remembered the scenario and started to have tears, she looked at his face...that she was ignoring him and saying him such bad stuff and he saved her life. Sana went forward and kissed his cheeks lightly,she was about to part herself when Sid pulled her waist and pulled her more into him. Sana blushed..
Sid- Yeh tum Kya kar rahi thi?
Sana- Thankyou ka tarreka hai yeh mera!
Sid- Sabko aise hi Thankyou bolti ho?
Sana- Nahi
Sid- Fir?
Sana- Sab meri selflessly Jaan nahi bachate na! Saying this she blushed again and went to the washroom which made Sid smile so fully!

The days started to go great with Sana and Sid, they started to gell up so welll, they used to laugh everyday..and they literally became beatfriends!
Sana- KHOTTHE ITHEE AA!
Sid- Aya aya aya aya!!
Sana- CHAL WEAR THIS TURBAN AND I AM WEARING CHUNNI, let's dance!!!
They danced and acted. Though there was no intimacy between them..'they were just friends'
They got to know that they live in the same building and are actually neighbours as Sid was shifting in her next house!!! So many co incidences!! It was their last day of the trip.

Sid thought of confessing his love to her! He started to like her a lot, it was really becoming difficult to be without her he thought. Because she was different. It was the bonfire night, shehnaz was sitting with Shefali and laughing when Sid came and sat next to her and started to admire her. Sid- Sana..
Suddenly he heard a voice.. Sanaaaa!!
It was Asim! The moment sana saw him she literally ran towards him and jumped on him!
He tightly hugged her and said I missed you chhota baby! While sana giggled. Bas this was it, Sid was all heartbroken!
Then Asim went on his knees... Sana gasped.
He took out a diamond ring and said.. Shehnaz Kaur gill we have been friends from 10 years now, i want to change our tag! Because Tu nahi toh mai nahi!!! I love you shehnaz..WILL YOU MARRY ME!?

Sana was blank,so was sid!!! But Sid acted all happy and was like WOAAAAH WOAAAH!
Sana looked at him and realised..He doesn't love her at all, how happy he is! Also he doesn't gets into serious relationships! And here asim is all serious about her and dost bhi hai..kya pata this becomes a nice choice! She closed her eyes and Sid flashed in front of eyes..the first time he kissed her on her cheek in the train. She again looked at Sid who was all happy..she looked at Asim and said YES.

So guys I think this story will have 1 or 2 more parts! And then the book will end! Thankyou for your constant support!❤️❤️❤️

Love you all❤️❤️❤️