Bille bille nain kudiyo

Hey guys!! I am back with one more story!! Hahah dont be creeped out with the caption..i did it for fun..! So now you know its about HIMANSHI KHURANA. 

Socho if sana would have been the wild card entry and himanshi from day one? Few changes.. she is not loved by people,only staying here by luck...sid doesnt likes her that much..and she is using everybody.

SID POV
I was randomly looking at the direction of the door,when suddenly i felt something in my heart...jaise koi apna aarha ho. And i looked up and it started raining heavily. I was about to get up when the door opened..and a girl in big blue gown,soft curls,pink lipstick and a melting smile came towards me. She forwarded her hand for handshake and said Hi i am shehnaz kaur gill. When i touched her hand i felt so different,so homely. Then she went forward to meet everyone,smiling and talking to them..i could see in the eyes of the boys that they were already head over heels over this girl(btw here vishal is there)

Suddenly i felt a pull,and it was himanshi who pulled me and said sidharth ji suno iss ladki se dur raho yeh bahut hi nich aur ghatiya ladki hai. She is the one with whom i had my controversy. Koi aukat nahi hai isski punjabi industry mei. While she was telling me this i only looked at her innocent laugh,that how can a girl like this be so bad!?  Then it was night time,sana was sitting with rashmi and all..while sid was sitting with himanshi,aarti,shefali,sid and asim. She started saying..yeh bandi ne mere maa baap par bola,issko toh log dekhte bhi nahi...aagyi popularity ke liye!!

While everyone in the grup seemed kind of convinced but sid was not so convinced. The next day he got up and saw sana making paranthas for everyone..so himanshi and aarti murmured..DEKHO kaise chant bane ki koshish kar rahi hai soch rahi hai ki paranthe banakar sabko impress karlegi. Sid went to eat,so sana called him and said sidharth aap ke liye yeh garam wala parantha..ab maine aapko bribe kardiya hai ab aap mujhe mat datna and she cutely pouted.

Sid got confused and said mai kyu datunga? She said..voh aap na show mei bahut daate ho sabko na so i was like mai pehle hi bata dun! He just awed at her innocence while everyone laughed. He took a bite of the parantha and smiled and said MAA..! it was the exact same flavour of his mother's hand. He wanted to hug her for making these paranthas when he saw vishal took her hands and kissed it saying waaah shehnaz tune dil jeetliya!! While asim who couldnt control himself,checked that himanshi is not there so he said haan yaar sahi mei abse pls tu khana bana na,tere haath mei na jaadu hai! While sana smiled.

The whole house was sitting in the garden area,then sid got up and went to the washroom and heard something,it was himanshi who threw sana's photoframe on the floor causing it to break. Sid shouted yeh kya kar rahi hai tu? Himanshi panicked and said arre yeh galti se hogya. Sid tried to pick it up,when a glass pricked his finger. The same time sana came and saw himanshi leaving she saw sidharth and ran towards him.
Sid pov
Sana came in and runned in my direction,i thought she got hurt with the photoframe broken,but she held my hand and looked at it with worry..she said aapne yeh kya karliya mai uthadeti..she quickly got the first aid box and looked at me and said khoon chuss lo..i looked at her confused!!? Kya chuss lu? Sana hit her head and took my finger and put it inside her mouth. I FROZE. I could feel currents going down my body and i simply couldnt stop looking at her,she then put a band aid on my finger and said ab theek hogya ab aap cutting ka kaam mat karna. I looked at her and said i am sorry yeh tut gaya,to which she smiled and said meri family mere dil mei hai,yeh choti moti cheezo se nahi tuti. This was it. I knew this girl was something else.

Then in the evening,everyone was sitting near the pool,so everyone was dancing or singing or roaming around..then sana got up to show something when himanshi acted like she was passing by and accidently pushed sana in the water..everyone got shocked!! Sana screamed mujhe swimming nahi aaati...and started to panicc,without wasting a time sid jumped in the water and got hold of her while she was still hilaaoing her haaath and pair,everyone laughed and said sana nahi dubegi tu. That moment sana looked at sid with eyes full of love and respect and hugged him tightly and said thankyou!!

Sid felt like she is his,and he has to protect her from all the evils. Then during the night vishal playfully made sana sit on his lap,to which sid saw this and himanshi said dekha aapne kaisi hai yeh? Vaha par bhi yeh mere bhai and usske dosto par aisa hi karti thi. This made sid think ki kahi sacchmei yeh koi badi gamer toh nahi hai? During the night he couldnt sleep,so he decided to take shower. He opened the door and saw shehnaz sitting inside the shower all drenched with clothes keeping her hand on her face.

Sid came and said shehnaz uttho,tabiyaat khrab hojayegi. But sana was zoned out. So he decided to close the door and talk to her because publically sahi nahi rahega. He switched off the shower and sat next to her and said..kya hua hai? To which sana said kya sidharth mai itni buri hu!? Jaisa himanshi bolti hai? Jaisa log bolte hai? Tumhe pata hai mere saath kya kya hua hai? Logo ne kaisi kaisi gaaaliyan di hai? And mai kitna royi hu? But just because voh ek star hai and mai ek choti si model isslye koi nahi samjhta.

Sid said kaha ho tum chhoti si model? Tum ab bigg boss mei ho and do your best and show your real you...people will definitely love you !! Sana looked at sidharth and hugged him tight and said sachi mei you are a blessing for me..sab mujhe yaha usske vajah se judge kar rahe hai but aap ek baar bhi rude nahi hue!! Sid was about to hug her back when accidently his hand switched on the shower and both got drenched in water. They both looked at each other and sid moved closer towards her lips when she got up and said its late chalo chalte hai. Sid smiled in his mind and said She is really the most unique girl i have met in my life.

Then sid said my bed is empty you can sleep with me,to which sana readily agreed because paras was getting chape to her. Sana got on the bed and took out her medicine..and ate it. Sid looked at it and it said anti depressants. Sid made sana lie on his chest and started to stroke her hair..while tears fell from her eyes. They both felt so safe,so protected and so loved.  Everyday himanshi would try to make her life hell but suffered badly. It had been 3 weeks since sana had come and she had become everyone's favourite.

During one task,himanshi threw a sack so hard at sana's direction that she got hit to the truck model(that task of truck) and fainted. Sid who saw her felt numb and saw blood flowing from her head. He quickly took her in the confession room and then waited for her with all her blood on his shirt.  Himanshi -Dekho fir attention seek kar rahi haii...kuch jyada nahi lagi.
Sid- Tu bilkul sahi keh rahi hai even i noticed ki ussko kuch nahi lagi hai and all that was a drama.

So guys this was something really different. Tell me how was it! Part 2 tom!!! Drop down your views!!

Love you all♥️♥️♥️♥️