Sabse badi wali fan♥️-part 2

HAPPY HOLI GUYS!! I hope you all are enjoying the day fully!!❤️❤️ I am so overwhelmed with the reponses on my previous part!! Keeping everyone's suggestions in mind i have decided to make this story with 3 or 4 parts depending on how i end it! But its definetly not 2 parts..i am gonna extend it a bit to let you guys experience smallest of details🤗🤗❤️

So lets continue..

The first of shooting had come,sana in her apartment (it was a very beautiful apartment because her family had many houses that they had bought )
She wore a pink colour short kurta with ripped jeans,wet open hair and small jhumkas and no makeup just a pink lip balm and she ran inside her car and drove to the shooting.

Here sid was combing his hair while looking in the mirror when he remembered that incident when sana kissed him all over his feet,he unknowingly blushed and kept his fingers on his cheek while his maid was looking at him like 'aaj kya subah subah sir ne peeli?' He then came to the dhoot,the moment he entered 10 people started surrounding him,one giving him a coffee,one was makeup artist,one was the director,the producer and all to tell him today's scene. But his eyes where searching for only one girl..before he could ask for her he saw her holding a small puppy in her hand,kissing its face continuesly and doing all baby talks with it..she was looking so EFFORTLESSLY GORGEOUS..like without makeup she had that glow,a cheeky blush and a beautiful clear skin like now days most of the actresses don't. He noticed her half wet half dried hair gathering on her lips which made her look so breathtaking. Then suddenly he heard a voice..SIR SIR AAP SUN RAHE HO? which made sid realize that he was looking at her like a fool and he said haan haan ab kya aankho mei dekhkar sunu kya?

Then he was getting to know about the script,when Mahira Sharma(a known supportive actress ) came to her and shouted yuck can you put this thing away and PLS WASH YOUR HANDS AND YOUR FACE,LIKE ITNI UNHYGENIC HAI YEH PUP!! Sana frowned and was about to keep her back when suddenly someone said..can I hold it for a second..? She looked up and it was none other than HER CELEB CRUSH SIDHARTH! she gave the biggest smile possible and nodded,he picked the pup up and started to play with it and asked her what name should we keep of her? She instantly said BERRY! I mean..only if you like the name?! Sid smiled and said berry is such a unique and cute name..so Berry it is! While his manager and his makeup artist looked at each other and smiled ..he is surely in love..15 years se hum saath hai inke but we have never seen him like this,..this girl will end all his darkness!!

Then everyone settles down as now each and every character would meet,so sana and sid are the main lead and then came Paras chhabra who had to play the villain Shefali zeheriwala(she in this also has dated sid but is not married), Mahira to play sana's friend and Vishal would be sid's friend. When Vishal came sana had the brightest smile which was not unnoticed by sid.After the scene discussion now Sana went to Vishal and said Hi maassii I mean Vishal sir I really love your work,aap meri mum ke bahut hi jyada favourite ho! To which Vishal smiled and said aur aap mere favourite ho!! Sana got confused ki sir main kaise? To which Vishal said pehle toh sir mat bolo its Vishal for you and I have seen your modelling work you are pretty good at your job! To which sana got so happy and thanked him.

While sid there who witnessed this scene gritted his teeth and said kya hai yeh masi masi? Ghar ghar khlene aye hai hum? So today was the first scene of sid and sana together..it was when sid saw sana for the first time and fell in love..so the scene started and sana had to run away from the goons towards sidharth(when this scene started he got the flashback when sana was running towards him) he got lost in the scene and sana while being so professional came behind him and acted like she is scared while sid had got into that motion..He didn't follow the lines and started saying some of his...which shocked everyone but the scene looked much better! And then sana was about to fall in the scene and he had to hold her...so sana acted like she was about to fall when sid held her(He again got into the flashback when sana fell into his arms from the tree) and he was so lost in her eyes that he said...'AB JANE NAHI DUNGA' to which the director said kya bol rahe hai sir aap, aap inse pehli baar mile hai..then sid got back and said his real lines and then the scene got over and everyone started to clap and cheer loudly and the director said sir I am sorry but no offence but this has to be the best  onscreen chemistry of yours to which sid blushed. It was night now,so sid was going towards sana to drop her when he saw paras come near her and say hey pretty girl should I drop you home? I mean itni raat ko you shouldn't travel alone and having me as a company would be great! To which sana smiled and replied that's so sweet of you, but actually I have my car so I can travel aram se! To which sid got to happy ki she refused his proposal..but why ? Why was he feeling this for a girl??

It was 3:am in the night and sid was not able to sleep at all,so he thought to go for a tea to his favourite tea stall where he always used to go when he had anxiety,stress or depression. The moment he entered he was shocked to see sana there,drinking tea and she looked at him and in excitment the hot boiling tea fell on her hands and she shouted amaaaaa !! Sid was confused whether he should laugh at her cute antics or be worried; then he ran towards her and took her hand and kept in under cold water while she was just admiring him..his jawline,his worried face,his deep brown eyes,his dark chocolaty lips when the pain striked again..and she shouted again aamaa mai mar gayi! To which sid got more worried and he took out her hand and saw a huge red burn on her hand which hurt him andar se which was so so wierd for him.,like she is hurt but why could he feel it?

Then he started rubbing ice on her hands and started to blow it. Sid -Tum yaha abhi kya kar rahi ho? Itni late voh bhi? Sana- Voh actually mujhe neend nahi aarhi thi toh I decided to come here,like whenever I am sad or depressed I come here it soothes me because of the beach infront and chai,I mean I loveeeeee chai! Sid in his mind..SHE IS JUST LIKE ME!! Then sid was looking at her wounds with painful eyes when sana came forwarded and kissed his cheeks and his forehead and his hand,it made sid so so so red and suprised. sana- Thankyou so much aapne sachi mei prove kardiya that you are not like any other star,that's why you are my celebrity crush!!! Sid in his mind..Sirf celebrity crush?? Then he said in his mind ki aur kya suna chahta hai!?
Then sana said chalo mai chalti hu because agar soyi nahi toh fir kal late hojaungi. So goodnight sidharth sir and haan aaj ki chai is on me and maine payment kardi..,and pls aaj aap meri favourite wali pina! Sid smiled and she left.,

He took her favourite tea in his hand while the person was about to take sana's cup when he stopped him and took the cup and transferred it into her cup and found the lipmark and drank from that side and honestly he loved it. He didn't care if he looked like some stupid teenage boy but this girl was something else...he drank it and left for his home and then on his bed waited for tomorrow...

So guys how was this part? I hope you like this part too?! Now will they start liking each other or sana will only find him as his celebrity crush! I will try to upload one more part today! Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️