The runaway Bride😂♥️

Hi guys how are you all? Bhai abhi i am still in that music video feeel😂

TOPIC weird laga na? So socho ab,yeh sid aur sana normal insaan hote..and sidharth ek buisness man and sana ek normal girl jiski shadi horrhi hoti hai.
Socho agar dono ke paths takaraye? 2 different worlds collide together?
Kindly wear your virtual seat belts and get ready for this crazy story!!♥️♥️♥️
Also surely it will give you jab we met feeelss!!

Scene starts in a lonely road,where a tall handsome guy in a white formal shirt,sleeves folded and walking with hands in his pocket thinking about his day today...How he lost his big deal,how his girlfriend called him boring and cheated on him and how his father slapped him. Suddenly he was looking in the direction when a girl in a beautiful red lehenga,with all jewellery,open hair,bangles,payals and nath (nose ring) was running towards him.

He felt it more like a dream,like this happens in movies..that girl came close to him and took his hand and started to run towards the shed...he all suprised was looking at her. She stopped under the tree far away from that place..breathing heavily due to the running while he was just looking at her in amusement. He looked at her face,she had a dark spicey red liptick with minimal makeup,a beautiful mole on her cheek..and gliterry eyes.

Then he got back to the reality and said excuse me aap ho kaun and mujhe yaha laayi kyu ho? Sana hit her head and said haye ama i am sorry,mai toh apne aap ko introduce karna bhul hi gayi mai hun SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL..or you can call me SANA as my close ones do. Sid in his thoughts..close ones? Did she just count me in her close ones? But why does this makes me happy? Aah sid get back to the reality.  He said- Who are you and kya natak company se bhagkar aayi ho?

Shehnaz- aisa hi samjho Mr..?
Sid- Sidharth Shukla.
Shehnaz-Yes mr.shukla!! Actually meri aaj shadi thi and mai vaha se bhaagkar aayi hu,like abhi barat enter hue and mai exit hahaha!
Sid-Tumhara lover kaha hai?
Shehnaz-Kaun lover?
Sid-Jiske saath tum bhaagi ho? Generally ladkiyan toh apne lover ke saath hi bhaagti haina?
Shehnaz- Excuse me dont generalize me,i choose to differ. Mai apne aap ke liye bhagakar aayi hu..
Sid- whatever i dont wanna hear your crap story,mujhe kyu khichkar laayi tum yaha?
Shehnaz-Kyuki its 2am and aapke lava mujhe koi trustable banda nahi dikh raha tha,actually mere piche kuch drunkards padh gaye they so aapko dekhkar laga jaisa koi aapna ho!
Sid got blank..this was the first time someone thought of himself as aapna.

Bachapn se hi everyone treated him as a panauti(bad luck) for everyone. Thats why no one used to even talk to him and here this girl called him AAPNA.
Suddenly shehnaz hugged sidharth and pulled him on her and covered them with a blanket kept of some homeless guy.
Sid was all shocked,sid was about to say something when sana kept her hand on his face and said sshhh chup ekdum chup..voh log mujhe dhundh rahe hai!! Sana peeped out of the blanket and they were coming near them..she freaked out while sid was just looking at her cute expressions .

She closed her eyes in terror and said aaj toh meri jaan le lenge yeh log..to which sid held her bare waist tightly and said ab jo mai kahunga and karunga tu vahi maan if you dont want your photograph to be hung on the wall and haan ekdum chup rehna..sana made a baby face and nodded.
Sana whispered sidharth voh idhar aarhe hai kuch karo..sid looked at her annoyingly and said chup rahegi tu?
She pouted and looked away.

Suddenly sid made her face him while he was still on her holding her waist with one hand..he looked into her eyes deeply and crashed her lips on him..she got so shocked,she resisted..but then the blanket was raised a bit by the people..and sid dug his face more into her lips so that her face couldnt be visible..and started kissing her hungrily and madly..the person said-Bhai yaha toh chora chori ka romance chal raha hai,sana toh akeli bhaagi hai..yaha imran hashmi ka bhai aya hua hai..then he said bhai saans toh lene de bhenji ko,to which sid was just focusing on that kiss and hidding her face.

Sana deep inside was loving this,and THIS WAS HER FIRST KISS.
When sid heard that they left in their jeep,sid left her(the kiss was about 30 mins continuesly) he left her while sana was all dumbfounded. Sid got up and said bachaliya tumhe maine you owe this to me. Sana here had her red lipstick all smugded all over her lips..she looked at sid and started laughing zor se!! Sid was sonfused ans said-Yeh kya gadho ke tarah hass rahi ho tum kya hua tumhe?
Sana-Sidharth hahaha tum apni shakal dekho...nearby was a broken mirror,sana gave it to sid and he looked at his face and blushed super hard inside...it was sana's lipstick all over his face

Sid acted like a sadu and was like yeh kya hai!? Sana said lipstick hai andhe!!!
Also itna kya imraan hashmi ka bhooth ghuss gaya tha tume? Acting bhi kar sakte they of kissing ya puchlete merse ki i am comfortable or not..
Sid- Ek second ek second,tumse yeh puchta ki you are comfortable or not? Beta jo yeh aye the..yeh merse ya tujhse yeh nahi puchte ki sana ya sid mai goli maardu tumhe..are you comfortable or not?
Sana-Whatever..
Sid-Also yeh tumhari first kiss thi na?
Sana- Aaa..nonnono ,aise kyu bol rahe ho?
Sid-Kyuki tumhe kiss karna nahi aata,you like a baby didnt know ki kya karu so i had to take the lead..
He just realised what he said and hearing this they both blushed.

Sana-Anyways sidharth thankyou so much,ab tum apne raste aur mai apne!! I owe this to you for life!!
Sid-No no no itni jaldi you cant go,abhi because of you dragging my hand i lost my car keys and so find me a hotel.
Sana-Why dont you go home? Tum bhi bhaage ho kya!?
Sana just said his reality..he literally ran from his life and his so called home.
Sid shouted tum hoti kaun ho aise bakwas karne ke liye? Tumhe ek baar madat kya kardi meri biwi bane ke koshish mat karo!!
Sana- Abbe oye aprichit(spilt personality) kya hogya tumhe? Vaise chalo tumhe main yaha lekar aayi thi na? I will drop you to a hotel..and yeah also aaj tumhare saath mai soungi.
Sid-SOUNGI KA KYA MATLAB? Mai aisaa vaisa ladka nahi hu pls(being all dramatic)
Sana-But mai hu aisi vaisi ladki,and aaj tumhe mere pyaar se kaun bacha payega hahahaha! (Acting back)

So guys tell me how is this!? I had been seeing sid and sana Bb related stories so i thought for a change!!

Drop down your views!!
Loveyouall♥️♥️♥️♥️