Controllll🖖🏻

Hello guys, I hope you all are safe and sound in your homes!!🥰
I am so happy that you guys liked my new idea, I always wanted to write something different in all of my short stories, and I appreciate each one of you who take out their time and comment down!! I recognise each one of you and THANKYOU SO MUCH!❤️❤️❤️

So let's start

The next day, Sid came to pick up sana and they went to see the houses, kuch Sana ho ache lage, kuch Sid ko! They both were frustrated because they couldn't decide on anything together..when Vikas Gupta their bestfriend messaged them a house near the beach. This was the last house what they would be going for,Sana prayed by joining hands while Sid was like seriously???!

They entered the house and instantly looked at each other and said THIS IS IT. It was a very big modern styled spacious independent house with a huge balcony which was sea facing, they could literally walk down their balcony and go in the beach. It had a swimming pool, big rooms and beautiful lightings, Sana screamed I AM GOING TO BUY THIS HOUSE NOW, I will shift after this drama!! Sid dialed a number and said Haan yeh ghar kharid lo FROM MY ACCOUNT eyeing Sana, while sana got angry and said DUDE PEHLE MAINE YEH SOCHA THA!
Sid- Maine kharid liya so sorry!!
Sana stomped her leg and went forward to look at the places!

The next day sana had a shoot for sidharth's campaign, she got ready for the first outfit.. Sid came in and froze! She was in a bridal outfit..baby pink color lehenga with minimal natural makeup..she was adjusting her nath( nose ring)
Sid PoV
I had seen so many girls in this bridal outfit, even my sister but why do I feel that this bridal outfit is made for her? Or she is made for me? Aah sidharth kya bakwas soch raha hai! She's just a actor whos gonna help me,yeh bakwas mat soch..aah but usska till on her cheeks😭
Suddenly he trance  was broken by the director who shook him by his shoulders and said SIR SHURU KARE?
Sid- ha..haaan..Haan  karo karo

So sana started to pose for the bridal shoot, she very beautiful showed the nakhra, sharmila pan and every feeling of the bride..she had to look down while blushing and sidharth couldn't put his eyes away from her, the way she was looking that him go head over heels for her but he was a sakt launda kya kare?
Then the next outfit came, where she was dressed in a suit..looking just the way he saw her for the first time in Starbucks,the suit fitted her perfectly..and he isn't realise he was checking her out and he murmured Fitting toh Bahut badiya aayi hai, to which the designer heard and said Thankyou sir Thankyou Sir..sid got embarrassed.

Then the next outfit came, the moment he saw sana..his breath hitched..she was in a blue chiffon sari..showing her beautiful waist, her curves, and it was a bit transparent..and she had WET HAIR for the shot..the spot sprinkled some water on her body and her face so that she looks like she came out of water..she started to pose sensually,the water dripping out from her waist, her lips, her eyes was looking so bold,Sid couldn't control himself,he got up..went to her while she was shooting,held her waist tightly and kissed her lips,when he heard the director said CUT GREAT SHOT NOW THE LAST ONE! wtf it was his dream!! He banged his head.

It had been 20 mins since sana went inside, he saw the designer running..he asked her Kya hua maam ko? He said ma'am ko voh bikini ka color nahi pasand aya so naya wala laa rahe  hai.
Sid- Acha bikini...WHATTT USSKA NEXT SHOOT BIKINI MEI HAI?
Designer- Haan sir, aapne toh finialize kiya tha campaign showing every side of a women,sare hogye bas bikini hi bacha hai..acha sir I have to leave please!!
Sid got blank..he looked around and saw so many men standing there he got so possisive and jealous, but why? He had shot so many girls in bikini and has seen many in bikinis but why is he anxious with Sana?

He quickly went up to Sana's room where sana was facing backwards holding the two straps of the tying wali bikini,she said THANKGOD aaap aagye, please yeh tie kardo.
Sid was shocked and so happy,he was blushing so hard..he came forward and tied the behind ka thing without touching her back, but suddenly his hands touched her back and currents ran down from their bodies...Sana looked back and got shock and said aaa..aaap..mujhe laga neha hai..I am sorry!
Sid- no no problem it's okay, it's chill.

He looked at sana and again CONTROL UDAY CONTROL! She was in a baby pink bikini top,which was so beautiful..and she was wearing shorts..she had to change when Sid said wait wait..don't change! Shorts are good I mean they are the best oh I mean they will suit the shoot.
Sana- but yeh toh bikini shot tha na?
Sid- Toh bikini hi lag raha hai! Ab Chalo
Sana shook her head and went with him,suddenly he held her waist from the side and asked her to be behind him,then he said I want everyone out including the director..just the cameraman would be here!
Everyone was shocked,including Sana! But somewhere in her heart she felt so good,so protected..no one had ever treated her like that. Then Sid said chal and said start..
Sana- Aap bhi jaao we will do our shoot
Sid- No Maine kahi nahi jaa raha, do it ab
Sana started to pose and Sid was here all behosh! (😭kya karti hu mai)

Then the shoot got over,and Sid and Sana went to their home for the first time as his sister would be coming tomorrow. Everything was set ,Sid was about to enter when sana stopped him and said ruko..she got the Aarti ki thalli and prayed to god that this house gives lots of positivity, prosperity and happiness. While Sid just looked at her, that this girl who is a model is so into traditions. Then Sid said itna filmy karliya hai toh ek aur filmy cheez karte hai,he took her in his arms in the bridal style and entered the house and threw her on the bed and Sana screamed KUTTE KAMINE MUJHSE PUCH LIYA KARO!

Sid laughed and went to change, while sana was still not happy with the way her cupboard was set,Sid came out after a bath and saw sana arranging the cupboard (they had to live in the same room because of his sister.)
Sana murmured - Yaar voh mera red color wala cheez kaha gayi?
Sid coughed and said kahi tum isski baat toh nahi kar rahi? Pointing out towards her undergarment..Sana got red and shouted DONT LOOKKK THERE!! Jaaao yaha se.
Sid laughed and said I didn't see it I just saw red color..then went towards her and said in her eyes huskily..oh so you are very colourful.
While sana got the deepest shade of red and looked at him..held his hand and bit it zor se..while Sid screamed and said AAAAH SHEHNAZ KAUR TIGER! Then Sid slipped because of the clothes and he had to take the support..he held all the clothes at the cupboard and all the clothes fell down on both of them.

Sid was on sana, they looked at each other and started to laugh,then Sana asked Sid ki uttthh haathi mereko sans nahi aarhi..Sid got up and like a good boy helped her to set the cupboard.
While setting the cupboard..Sana said tujhe yaad haina we are faking this? Don't think of this as a real marriage and I don't want anything that we regret afterwards...

So this was the end of this part! I think I am going to have 1 or 2 more part of this cuz closure kar nahi paaa rahi!

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️