Chapter 2

Tony P.O.V.
I picked up the tube with the girl in it. We had to bring her back. It wasn't right leaving her here. We loaded her up in the jet, and took to the air.
(Le time skip)
We unloaded her, and brought her to my lab. I hooked her up to my system, hoping she was still alive. She was. The only bad thing, if we took her out, she wouldn't last more than a few hours. Her organs had stopped working, so the only thing keeping her alive was the tube. So I called Shuri to see what could be done.
"Hey Tony. What is it this time? More broken white people for me to fix?"
(Sorry if this offends someone.)
"Unfortunatly, yes. A girl, 16-17 maybe. She went into cryo freeze 97 years ago, and never came out. Her organs aren't going to work beyond a few hours if I take her out. Any suggestions?" "Maybe make her a body. I made Barnes's arm, so if you want, I can help make her body." "That would be great. See you in a couple hours?" "Sure." I went to work, getting materials for her body, and making sketches and designs. I made it so it could be remodeled as desired if the girl didn't like it. I made the color neutral, silver. At that second, Steve walked in. "How is she?" "We can't take her out until we get her a new body. Her organs won't work outside of a few hours." "Really? How long has she been in cryo?" "She was never taken out when she was put under. So 97 years in cryo. That is enough to mess you up good. Now get out. I have to work." "Okay, but don't forget to eat. And sleep." "Yeah, yeah."
(Sorry it's a little short, but I'm running low on time and energy at the moment. Next update, coming soon!)