Chapter 9

《Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long. I have no excuse, but I hope that I can maybe make up for it, with a few chapters. And please be sure to tell me if I made any mistakes!》
Bucky's P.O.V.
"Hey Barnes. I gotta talk to you. The kid has something to tell you." "Really Stark? Gonna make the kid do it huh?" "Just tell him!" "What is going on?" I asked. "Okay. So I figured out my name, and I thought you should know. My name is Riley Grace Barnes." I'm your younger sister by two years." "Oh $%&*." "Yeeeaaaaahhh. I was pretty surprised to.
Riley P.O.V.
I was surprised by how well he took it. He didn't even try to argue or anything. He just looked to Tony for confirmation, which Tony nodded to. He smiled and said welcome home. He stood up, enveloping me in a hug. I'm pretty sure I short circuited or something, because I felt this warmth all over.
I've never felt this before. It was strange, but I didn't want it to go away all the same. "I know this might be a little strange, knowing that we only met a few hours ago, but... I love you." Hearing those words made the warmth I felt grow.
I started to cry. "I love you too, big brother." (A/N: Percy Jackson, anyone?) He hugged me tighter for a second, before letting go. "I'm gonna go. I'll leave you two be." Tony left. I spent the next few hours with Bucky, learning about the world, and how much it's changed over the past 90 or so years. There's a thing called cd's,shows are in color now, there's mobile phones. The computers aren't huge anymore, and you can take them with you places. He showed me this cool thing called Disney, too. We watched five of them. I finally went off to bed. Changing, I lay down, trying to shut down my brain. But it's useless. I walk out on to the balcony next to my room. I sit there, thinking of Peter. After a while, I hear a noise and turn around. And I see....