Chapter 7

Peter's P.O.V.
I slid open my window. I took off my suit, and put on pj's. I laid down on my bed, but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the way she looked at me. It was strange, like she was intrigued with me, but wasn't sure she should be, or like she was mad at herself about it. I really couldn't tell.
(Le time skip)
Riley P.O.V.
I sat in my bed. The time read 2:30AM. I was too terrified to sleep. I didn't want to fall asleep, because I was actually kind of afraid I wasn't going to wake up again. By 3:00, I was bored. So I put on a tank top and shorts, and snuck out of my bedroom. I took the stairs so no one would hear me, and opened the door to the gym. I wrapped my new metal hands, thinking about Peter. He was the only one that didn't really seem afraid of me. I went over to a punching bag, and went at it. Doing this again after like, 70 years really did wonders. I released pent up emotions I forgot about. Anger, pain, sadness. All of it went into my punches and kicks. I stopped after a while, not even breaking a sweat. I looked at the clock above the door. 6:45 AM. What?! I've been in here for over three hours. Jeez. This body really does work. I straightened as the door swung open. Wanda. Okay then. She walked over to sets of blocks and various objects. I watched as her hands glowed red, and the objects started to move. Woah. I focused on a block that wasn't moving, and I saw a silver whisp of light glow around it. It formed into an aura around the block. The block started to change shape, into a ball, then a pyramid, and other shapes. Wanda stared at me in shock. "How did you do that?!" She demanded. "Well, I don't really know. I've been doing it for as long as I remember. That's why Hydra wanted me.
I heard the door swing shut. Uh oh. When I was focusing, I didn't hear anyone enter. I turned and saw Steve, Bucky, and Tony, wide eyed.

(I swear I am not dead. I just completely lost inspiration with quarantine, and all that. I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry it's so short!)