Chapter 6

Peter P.O.V.
I walked over to her, pulling off my mask. When she saw my face, she kinda just stared. (Author: someone is running after my bus right now. After school. He doesn't even get on this one. Sorry.) There was something in her eyes, but I couldn't tell what. Confusion? Caution? Admiration maybe? But I stopped when she smiled at me. It was so cute. "Uh, hi. I'm Peter." "Hello Peter. I'd tell you my name, but it doesn't seem that I have one. They always called me Case 3, or by my experiment name, Red Star. I don't remember anything else either. I've been in cryo freeze to long." "Oh. Well that doesn't matter. We can get to know each other just fine without knowing your past. Well, uh, I have to go, before the school knows I'm missing. I'll see you around. Maybe I can come visit again soon." I look at Mr. Stark for permission. "Sounds good, kid." I nod my head, put my mask back on, and jump out the window.
Riley P.O.V.
I walk over to the window and look out. Peter was swinging on a white vine thing. I'm just glad he didn't fall to his death. I turn around, and they're all kinda just staring. I don't care why. After 97 years, I met a cute guy my age and I think he likes me back, and I'm positive that the minds of teenage boys have changed since the early 1900s. They never thought anything decent about a girl. Men. "Hey kid. What do you say you go get settled in. I'll have someone show you to your room, and you can properly meet everyone. And maybe Nat or Wanda can get you some clothes." Tony was talking. It didn't really seem like I had a choice, so I walked with a dark haired man who walked in a little earlier. We walked down a hall to several doors. "My name is Loki by the way. I'm Thor's brother." "I know. Schmidt talked about you and the other gods a lot. He was quite obsessed with thinking he was also a god, sent to, what do you call it, Midgard to rule over the lesser race of beings called humans, with the Tesseract. He used it to experiment on me, and the Soldier." "I see. If you don't mind me asking, did the experiments hurt?" "Are you serious? Hell yeah they hurt. It felt like your soul was being ripped out of your body." "I'm sorry. Well, here is your room. I'll see you tomorrow?" "If I dont jump out another window, yeah." I opened the door, and my jaw dropped. The room was huge, and so was the bed. All I had in Hydra was a blanket on the floor. I didn't need to put pajamas on because I have no real body, so I just lied down and shut my brain down.
Tony P.O.V.
When the strange teen left the room, I immediately went to the computer to work on the DNA I found from when I  connected the tube to my systems. She was indeed born in 1923, and at age 17, she was put under. The most shocking thing I found was that Hydra took her from her parents at the hospital when she was born. The doctors worked for Hydra, so they took her and told her parents that she didn't make it. Wow. Sickos. Her name was Riley Grace ... Barnes. Wait a second, she was Barnes's SISTER?! Oh boy. How's he gonna handle that? That his sister was taken from his parents when she was born, and the fact that she was only two years younger than him was gonna make him overprotective even more. I saw how Parker looked at her. Barnes is gonna give him the worst time. But I was tired after processing all this, so I went to bed.