Chapter 8

Riley P.O.V.
"How did you do that?" "By focusing the Nether regions if my brain and pinpointing the energy onto the block." "How long have you been able to do that?" "My whole life, I guess. That's the whole reason they kept me for so long. They told me I was special. And I believed them." They looked at me. Tony walked over to me and took my arm. Though it wasn't threatening, I still tensed. "C'mon kid. I gotta talk to you about something." He dragged me out of the gym, and to his lab.

Peter P.O.V.
I walked to second period with Ned. "So. You gonna tell me about why you have that wierd look on your face? Or am I gonna have to guess?" "Oh. Sorry man. Just thinking." "What's her name?" "What? What are you talking about?" "Well, I figured that because you didn't tell me, it's either hero stuff, or a girl, or... or... both! Oh my god! Peter your in love with a super hero aren't you!" "She's not a super hero, and I am not in love. It's another one of Hydra's mercenaries. She's a kid. Our age. She's been with Hydra her whole life." "Her whole life?" "Yeah."

Riley P.O.V.
"What?!" "Yes. You are Barnes' sister." "How?" "Hydra took you when you were born. They experimented on you when you were a baby, all the way up until you were five. Then they wiped your memory." "Wow. Jeez. Why would they do that?" "So you wouldn't question them, is my guess. C'mon, we have to tell Barnes." He walked out of the room.