Chapter 4

Riley P.O.V.
I had no idea what I was doing. But I was afraid, so I did what came to my mind first. Take out the biggest threats first, then the others. After that, run. I held down the first two, one with my hand, the other with my knee, both on the throat. I reached for the first thing that I saw. A small knife, scalpel, whatever. I was going to kill the one with the metal arm first, as he was the biggest threat. I felt something slam into me from the side just before I could kill the man. I hir my head against something hard, and I felt it bleed. I looked down, and saw that it was a hammer, holding me there. I picked it up, and threw it aside, looking at the people around me. They were staring at me in shock. I took this to my advantage. I smashed the window, and jumped. One of them screamed, and I twisted around to see that one of them jumped after me. The one who seemingly owned the hammer. He jumped out after me, catching me just before I hit the sidewalk. He held me with an amazing amount of strength, and I was suddenly grateful for my new body. And that's when I realized, I didn't have the body I had when I went into cryo 97 years ago. When did I get a robotic one? And it was much more advanced than it would have been when I went under. Where - and when - was I?