Chapter 10

Riley P.O.V.
"Still up?" "Hey Steve. Yeah. Couldn't sleep." "Ah. I didn't sleep for a while after I came out of the ice either. Scared that I wouldn't wake up for another 70 years." "Oh yeah. I forget you went through that too. At least you woke up a hero. I woke up not even knowing who I was, with a body made of metal." "I see. Hey, uh, I really am sorry for not helping you. I didn't see you. I wish I had." "I know. I was in a smaller cage, separate from the rest, because I was owned by Hydra. No one told you about me on purpose, even though they all knew I was there. Bucky couldn't even remember me after what they did to him. I could have escaped by warping the bars, but they would have caught me before I would've reached the hallway. I almost died in the fire, but one of the doctors pulled me along through the corridors and out onto a plane. I was in that facility until they froze me." "Oh." That was all he could say. I remove my arms from the railing, and walk inside. "Want to go train? It's late, but I have some restless energy." "Why not."
We walked to the gym, opening the doors. I walk to the far side, grabbing fingerless boxing gloves. Steve does the same, and we step onto the mat. "You ready?" "More or less." He lunges, and I sidestep, elbowing him in the back, causing him to fall. I sit on his back, making him unable to get up. "I thought you were supposed to be a super soldier. What was that?" "How are you so fast, and why cant I get up?" "I have faster reflexes than a cat. Stark did it. And the latter is something you should ask yourself, not me."

《Sorry it's short guys. I'm losing it. Please comment on P.O.V.s of people you want to see, and plot ideas. I'm running out.》