Chapter 11

(This one is for @JJgeminiqueenwolf, since they have been begging for an update. Thank you for keeping me on track with this!! It's been a rough few months.)

Peter P.O.V.
"Yo Peter. Do you think I can come meet your new girlfriend?" "She's not my girlfriend, Ned. I only met her once. And when I did meet her, she barely talked to me and gave me a wierd look the whole time." Ned nodded to me but still stared at me, expecting an answer. "Ugh. Fine, I'll ask Mr. Stark if you and I can see her." "Yay!!!!" "Keep it down Ned!" I say as we get some wierd looks. At lunch I called Mr. Stark and asked him if Ned and I could see the girl. He also told me that her name was Riley.
I let Ned know that we were allowed to go see her, but that he had to be careful about what he said around her, because she still had no memory. He did a little happy dance and practically squealed like a little girl. I smiled and shook my head. I pulled him along as the bell rang, anxious to get the day over with to see the strange girl, Riley, I remembered.

Ned POV.
Peter and I walked out of the school together. "Dude. You have to tell me everything. What does she look like? Is she scary? Cuz like, I wanna know so I can brace myself if I need to before meeting her, man." Peter shook his head. "No dude. I can't say anything. Mr. Stark said I wasn't allowed to say anything until we got there." "Ugh, dude, come on. Details, man! Details!"

Riley POV
"Hey kid." I look up from where Steve and I were still sparring from earlier. I had just slammed him into the ground, again. Tony us standing in the doorway. I straighten myself out. "Yes, Stark?" "Peter's coming by today, and he's bringing a friend. So, you might want to put some clothes on. I know you're a robot now, but it's still weird." "Chill, Stark. I have clothes on." I gesture to my tank top and short shorts. "Yeah whatever. I just mean tshirt and jeans kid." "Whatever. And quit calling me kid Stark. I'm old enough to be your grandmother." He smiles an walks away. I help Steve off the mat, where he had been previously been laying, and take off the sparring gloves. I walk out of the gym, Steve close behind. I walk to the living room, looking for one of the ladies that live here. I see Natasha Romanov sitting at the counter near the corner. She seems about my size. "Hey, Natasha? I was wondering if maybe you had some clothes I could borrow?" She turns to me. "Yeah, I think so. You look about my size." She says, echoing my thoughts. She gestures for me to follow her to her room. Once there, she digs through her closet and hands me dark green tshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I put them on, and we walk back to the living room just in time to here Tony greet a couple of teenagers. "Hey kid. Peter and his friend are here to see ya." Tony looks at me as Natasha and I round the corner.