Chapter 3

Nobody's P.O.V.
Shuri arrived later today. She walked into the lab, and was surprised to find Tony already working on the body.
"Wow Tony. I guess you just couldn't wait for me to get here, so you started on your own?" "Yeah. Sorry Shuri. Barnes and Rogers really want her out." "I see. Well let's get to work then."
(Le time skip)
They finally finished the body, 7 hours later. "Now, how do we hook her up? I've never had to do this before." "Simple attach the spine and arteries first, then graft the metal to the skin." "How do you know this? From James. I had to learn how to make the new arm, and attach it without himself bleeding out on my table, did I not?" "Yeah. I guess so."
(Le time skip, cuz what's happening is gross.)
By the time they hooked her up and cleaned up the lab, it was late morning the next day. Shuri slept on the way back to Wakanda. Tony just drank a bunch of coffee. He then headed back to the lab, with the others in tow, to show them his newest 'creation'. "Wow. You've really outdone yourself this time, Tony." Nat said, admiring the detail. Steve and Bucky just stared in awe. Tony reached over, and turned off the machine she was hooked to during the surgery. She opened her eyes, looked around, and then they locked on Bucky and Steve. She got up, walking towards them slowly, making it look like she had no intention of harming them. Little did they know, all she wanted to do was harm them. When she reached them, she grabbed their throats in a lighting fast movement. Slamming them to the floor. She reached for a scalpel that was sitting next to her. She raised it towards Bucky's face, and brought it down.