⎯ 00 ⎯

chikasue ikari,

nothing about having a soulmate appears as amazing to me, the comfort of knowing everyone has somebody is enough for others to look past the downside. i've received countless bruises and sprained wrists from my own, resulting in spending many days trying to endure the pain.

of all the things to share with a soulmate, it was injuries that were inflicted on your significant other, this always perplexed me.

the dreamy aspect, i've found, originates from the search for your soulmate and the wonder of who?

however, in my case, this has no value because i already know who i'm supposed to be tied to.

at first, i suspected some ruffian; that's what some suggested when i brought queries about the persistent bruises littered all over my body.

of course, everyone is destined to meet their soulmate at one point so he just so happened to attend aobajohsai, the highschool that i also chose.

he didn't exactly try to remain unnoticed, always gaining the attention of girls and quickly becoming known for his volleyball skills.

i soon realised that oikawa tooru was my soulmate, explaining the pattern of injuries during junior high.

the thing is, i don't even talk to him, i just observe him from the distance as he obliviously continues to overwork himself.

he still doesn't acknowledge me but i'm not sure i want him to, i'm convinced that there must have been a mistake.

we are completely different.

29.02.20

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

a little short prologue. i'm not far into writing the story as of now, i was hoping to do some in advance but quarantine so i'll be uploading the written chapters weekly hopefully!enjoy the story <3

[ lowercase intended ]

[ i do not own haikyuu or the characters, only the story ]