⎯ 03 ⎯

oikawa tooru,

6th December 19:18

chi-chan~

me:

chi-chan!
how about tomorrow lunchtime we go to that casual cafe just down the road? obviously- I'll buy! 😊😉
read 19:21

me:
chi-chan!!??
read 19:22

me:
hello??
read 19:22

me:
chikasue-san?
read 19:23

me:
I'll take that as a yes then 😜😊🤗
read 19:24

the following day, i tried to discretely search for chikasue, however, my efforts were to no avail and i was unable to locate the girl.

i released a satisfied sigh once the lunch bell finally rang through the halls, making my way steadily to the cafeteria.

you see, i already knew that chikasue was planning on sneaking to the cafeteria to leave me outside alone, therefore, i made my way there as per usual.

"iwa-chan~" i waved, pulling a seat opposite iwaizumi with a smile.

no surprise that he's already here.'

"stood up already?" he asked, munching on some onigiri.

"no!" my face twisted with discontent, stealing a glance at the door. "i'm going to catch her before she can stand me up," i mumbled.

"that doesn't make any sense," iwaizumi said through his lunch.

my eyes remained fixed on the entrance, ignoring iwaizumi with a pout.

"how do you know she's not eating in the classroom today?"

"chikasue-chan... with a homemade lunch?" i couldn't help but scoff with a smile, tearing my attention back to iwaizumi who raised his brows.

"how much do you know about her, stalker?"

i tensed as shock returned to my features. "i'm not a stalker!"

iwaizumi just further raised his brows.

"i'm just saying she doesn't bring lunch," i lay my chin in my hand, looking away from iwaizumi as i mustered an excuse. "she is our classmate after all..."

it was purely an assumption that chikasue didn't cook her own lunch and an assumption that nobody else provided her with one for the day.

that being said, i had to be careful about my own lunch.

if i don't escape soon, i'll be swamped by girls... not that that's necessarily a bad thing...'

"if you say so," iwaizumi finally responded. silence filled our lonely table of two while i pretended to concentrate on the people trickling into the cafeteria.

at long last, i saw a familiar girl enter the room and make her way to a table with another smiling face accompanying her.