Your Emotions

Chapter 35: Your Emotions
Tia

"I like Damien Gray."

"Well duh, bitch. I've been telling you this since the beginning. But did you listen? No!"

Lilian walks into my room throwing herself down next to me.

"Why were you standing there?"

"Damien told me to check up on you, and he just left." She ruffles my hair, putting her leg over mine.

"You didn't hear anything else, did you?"

Turning my body to her, I notice her holding money is her hand, trying not to make it visible.

"Nah. I was in the bathroom the majority of the time, and then I came back and the two of you were gone so I figured maybe you guys were fucking and just left it at that." Lilian rants, pushing the money in her back pocket.

"So where'd the money come from?" I suggest, standing up from my space.

"Oh, you noticed that." Rubbing her hands across her face, Lilian sits up, showing my her phone.

"He paid you? I want in."

"You want it on your own investigation? Weird."

"I mean, I do know the most about myself, do I not? Now pass."

Taking a twenty from her pocket, Lilian hands it to me, whimpering at the loss.

"Now talk before I take it back." She huffs, crossing her arms. "Tell me your emotions towards Daddy Damien."

Lilian winks at me and I feel my face heat up. "You're inappropriate."

"We both know that's what you think of him."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Roxanne. Roxanne. All she wanna do is party all night long." I sing, dancing along with it.

"Oh damn, Roxanne." Lilian starts bobbing before pausing in place, her face flushing. "I'm bored."

"How's William?" I question her, changing the subject.

"He's good. We're meeting up tonight to- you know." She waves her hand around, smiling.

Before I'm able to reply, the front door slams open and Marinette walks in, her hair messy.

"The hell happened to you?" Lili and I ask at the same time, staring Marinette down.

"Damien and I are good again. He's sleeping over tonight, Tia." My sister laughs, standing up straight.

"Did you guys just have sex?" Lilian blurts out and I nudge her. "What, I just want to know."

"Yeah. I think he rearranged my insides." Marinette sighs, holding her stomach.

Damien walks in behind her soon after, Marinette's bag in his hand.

"Upstairs, Marinette."

"Yes, daddy." My sister giggles before leaving us, not noticing the faces that Lilian and I were making.

"Gag." I mutter, pretending to throw up.

"Mood."

I'm not jealous, just a little uneasy.

Walking away behind Lilian, a hand pulls me back, causing me to bump into their chest.

"I don't get a hello now?"

"You're not my boyfriend so I don't really have to address you." I shrug, his hand massaging my arm.

"Babygirl, look. What's with the sudden attitude?" Damien's voice was dangerously low, which was exceptionally hot.

"Why are you calling me that all of a sudden?"

"I know what it does to you. And trust me, I've had it on my mind for a while now." He applies pressure to my stomach, making me hum. "Come."

Pulling me out the door, he opens his car door and I shake my head.

"It stinks of sex in here. My car, at least."

Damien shrugs and takes me towards my car, signaling for me to open the door.

Finally sitting in the back seat, he reaches over the seat, locking the doors.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.

"Why are you paying Lilian to get information about me?"

"Because, sometimes I just want what I want. And I want you."

"You have a whole fiancée, Damien." I mumble, playing with my fingers.

"Really? I thought I had one third of one?"

"I'm not joking, Damien. You're getting married." I stress, glaring at him

"I know that. Do you really think I want this to be happening?"

"I dunno. You seem pretty into Marinette so maybe this," I say, point between the two of us. "Is fake."

"You think my feelings are fake?"

"Maybe. People who are with Marinette don't necessarily give me much thought."

"Tia." Damien sighs, lifting my face up to look at him. "I like you. Maybe you didn't get the message earlier but I really like you. Say you like me back?"

"I like you."

It felt so weird to say that out loud to him, but it was also oddly relaxing. As if, I was officially in terms with my emotions.

"Good girl. We'll figure something out, okay?"

Damien's eyes were piercing my soul again as he brushes his thumb across my bottom lip, biting his lip.

Laughing awkwardly, I start to pull away but he brings me closer, kissing me.

Without thinking, I lean closer to him in order to deepen the kiss, and he bites my bottom lip.

What is happening?

"Damien," I murmur, pulling away from him. "Someone's going to see."

"Oh."

He releases me from his hold at I giggle at the sight in front of me.

Damien's face was red and my lipgloss was smudged on his mouth. Taking my free hand, I wipe it off, brushing my hand off on my pants.

"Okay, Im going to go now." Climbing over to the front seat, I press the button before opening the door.

Damien comes inside a few minutes after me, winking on his way up to Marinette.

"Flustered? Yes. Smiling? Yes. You look like Marinette." Lilian points, making me blush even more.

"We didn't do anything."