No Truth

Chapter 61: No Truth
Tia

*two months later*

I haven't told him.

I'm not sure if he's noticed me look bloated or anything but, soon enough, I can't hide it anymore.

"Bleh!"

"Tia? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just fine. Don't worry!" I call back to him, looking down at my stomach and mumbling to myself. "You will be the death of me."

Washing out my mouth, I walk back into our room, throwing myself back first onto Damien.

"I'm better now."

"I can see." He chuckles, lifting up my shirt and rubbing his hand on my stomach. "I'm staying home today. Maybe we could-"

"Pray?" I joke, trying to get out of his hold.

Damien laughs before turning me around to lay on the bed, pinning my hands above my head.

"Let's sin first, though."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Holding the teacup in my hand, I slowly sway my hips back and forth, lost in my own world.

I place a pill in my mouth before drinking the liquid to swallow.

The music changes to a song that was slightly sensual and I start twerking slowly, not realizing the new addition in the room.

"This is how you dance when I'm not around? You've been holding out on me."

A pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to their body.

"You scared me." I gasp, still dancing.

Damien groans as I press slightly into him before I move away from him, winking.

"You little tease." Damien bites his lip, scanning my body in the process. "You look bloated."

"Oh. It's just gas. All the vomit is taking a toll on me." I lie, picking off piece of the waffle he left on the table.

"I can make you one if you want? You left extra batter, right?"

"Huh? Yeah I did." I point to the stove, watching him as he walks over there.

Damien glances over into my purse that was on the counter, his eyes widening before he looks back to me. "What's that?"

"What's what?" I panic, speed walking to him.

Damien reaches into my bag, pulling something out. "This?"

I release my breath when I see what he was talking about. He was holding a sheet in his hand.

"My check." I shrug, taking it from him. "I forgot to cash it."

"Tia baby. I was thinking."

"Thinking what?"

"Let's do something tomorrow? Maybe you need some fresh air to ease your nerves." Damien suggests, pouring the batter into the waffle iron.

"Yes please. I'd like that."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I woke up feeling the empty space next to me, a paper under my hand.

"Meet me at the park. I left an outfit in the bathroom for you." Reading it out loud, I squint, trying to assess the meaning. "What the hell? Why couldn't he just bring me with him. He really thought."