Trillionaires' War

Hello, everyone! Billionaires' War is a stand alone. So if you do not want to read the next one, it's fine. Trillionaires War is takingf place years later in Chloe Aslan's perspective. With her running the company along with her other adoptive siblings. Omer and Cora will be main characters, but like I said if you liked the first book, you have your ending and don't need to continue if you don't want to.

In Billionaires' War you notice how Cora got rid of Vania to protect her family. She had to have Marcus call in a favor. THOSE dangerous people will be directly involved in Chloe's life. So stay tune to the ride.

[Summary and Sneak peak below]

Summary:

Chole Aslan has been successful in taking control of Alsan Verdell International. Making her, and her parent's, the first trillionaires known to existence.

Even with amount of zeros in her bank account, it doesn't take away the amount of loneliness Chloe feels. But when she seeks for the one, will she see the dangerous families that come with it?

There's only so far you can go without being seen by those interested in you. There's only so much you can hide. Eventually, there will be nowhere to run. He can't protect you forever. The target is now on her back. La famiglia always comes first. And these Italians don't take the word lightly.

I guess being rich and in love comes at a higher price that you're willing to give in Trillionaires' War.

Prologue

Stop, please stop. No! Don't hurt him Stop! Not him. NOT HIM!

The single shot echos in my head mixed with my own screaming.

Chloe...

                        Chloe...

                                              CHLOE!

"Chloe."

"Huh? What?" I stared at Dr. Miller. The room finally coming into view. His eyes focused on me with curiosity.

"Do you do this often?" He asks.

"I do." I admit.

"How about we leave where you left off last week. Can you describe what you saw that night?"

How could I forget? I close my eyes. "It's a storage. It's damp because it was raining that day. I remember that. I was soaked from running. There's a red car that's only half covered. The driver side is wide open. The concrete floor has stains everywhere, some of them look kind of red. It's dark, but not enough where you can't see. And then there's a single chair that terrified me."

"The chair terrified you?"

I opened my eyes. "Yes."

"And why is that?"

"Because it was empty."

[Full Prologue is posted. Just go to my page and find Trillionaires' War.]