2. Project 06T02-BCE

PROJECT 06T02-BCE
ATTESTED DOCUMENT

Plausible Time: Sixth to second century BCE.

Plausible Location: Persian, Hellenistic and Mesopotamian kingdoms.

Aim: Hotspot for archaeological findings at a ground zero level.

Action: The members would separate after arrival at a specific time and start their research, each working on a different field, recording accounts in the AI book.

* * *

All members have completed:

1. Six-year training with the mentorship department.

2. Internships and submitted research papers over the years.

3. Verification to be genetically fit by the ADEM board.

* * *

Following shall be adhered to with an inflexible approach concerning the AH (Ancient humans):

Clause 1: Identity, original location of the undersigned and the aspect of time travelling must be kept confidential, irrespective of the situation.

Clause 2: Wise and not greedy use of the AI book is critical to clause 1.

Clause 3: Influencing the AH with modern day opinions is strictly prohibited.

Clause 4: Associating with the AH on a personal/intimate level, causing flexibility in clause 1, is equivalent to a punishable offence.

Any misconduct by the undersigned may result in serious consequences that shall be decided with respect to the gravity of transgression committed by the former.

Undersigned would be deported to any time interval between the sixth to second century BCE based on the resonance achieved by MRIAT (Mutual resonance intelligent association with time) Technology for an indefinite period. Relativistic change in age to be determined upon arrival.

1. Aarmen Shallots

2. Coretta Hayes

3. Dunkin Welsh

4. Cheryl Martinez

5. Lorenzo Swarwoski

Wishing you a successful research.

- The Team
Archaeological Department Of East Macademia, The Underground wing of Intelligent Association with Time