16.Fire

Jason

I waited for her in the park for at least one hour. She never came. I went to her house to look for her but her scent was fade like she hadn't been there for a couple of hours. I was starting to get mad and worried. Where the hell is my mate? That was when I remembered that the other night I saw her Instagram story and she was with Leo to a place that looked like a club.
Why would she go to a club with him? In the photo that I saw, he was pretty close to her and I didn't like that. I had been stressing about her all the time and she goes to a club and has fun with a guy that's not me. I mean what do I have to do to get her closer to me? I know what she asked me to do but I can't do that yet. We have to talk first and she doesn't give me a chance to explain. I can't just start a war without her knowing about it, she is my luna. She needs to know and the pack needs to be aware that she exists.
I was kind of annoyed by her behavior but the urge to see her, touch her, kiss her if I'm lucky was overwhelming. So, I drove to Leo's house to ask him if he knew where she was. When I got to his house I started to knock at the door and to ring the doorbell. It took him long enough to answer."What are you doing here this early in the morning?" he yawned."Early in the morning? It's like twelve o'clock." I rolled my eyes.
That was when I smelled her scent."You smell like her. I don't like it." I glared at him."Relax lover boy, it's just the fact that she was next to me for a long time." he defended himself while rubbing his eyes."I can't relax." I told him while I cracked my neck."I'm no threat to you Jason." he seemed sincere."You know it's hard to believe that when you're with her all the time." I explained and he rolled his eyes."She is fun to be around. That's it.I'm not hitting on her." he shrugged."Then why can I smell her so intensely on you?" I questioned because the more I stayed there the more it smelled like roses."It's coincidental." he replied.
"Anyway, where is she?" I asked him and he cleared his throat."I don't know." he answered and I glared at him."What do you mean you don't know Leo? I asked her to meet me and she never came! She is not at her house. I'm worried where is she?" I exploded."I'm sure she is fine." he said like it wasn't a big deal. Well, for him it isn't but she is my mate and I really do care about her."What if something happened to her Leo? You gave her a ride back home, didn't you?" I could feel my anger rising."Of course, I did. It was pretty late when we got back." he assured me."You saw her getting inside her house?" I demanded to know anxiously."No, but I'm pretty sure she went inside." he responded."You should have waited for her to go inside, you idiot." I said and went inside his house without a warning.
He sighed and closed the door behind him, he seemed anxious for some reason."Can you at least call her?" he sighed."Just go, I'll call her later and I'll tell you what she said." he ran a hand through his hair"Just call her now Leo." I used my more authoritative tone."No, not now." I gave him a weird look.
That was when I noticed that the whole room smelled like her and then it hit me..."You motherfucker, she is here!" I growled."Yes, she is here but shut up. She is sleeping upstairs and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to wake her up." he warned me but I was having none of it."Why is she sleeping in your bed, Leo?" I roared and he started to look scared of me."It's kind of a big story..." he tried to avoid telling me."Oh, don't worry, I have all the time in the world." he swallowed hard.
"Last night, I and Karma went to a club together. It was my idea actually because she seemed a little sad and whenever I go to a club I have tons of fun. So, I thought that we could go there and have the time of our lives but Karma got drunk and that's how we ended up in my place." he explained and I knitted my brows."Why didn't you take her back home?" I asked him."Because her mom wouldn't let her go to a club so, we lied. We told her that she was going to a sleepover. Well, we didn't say that she was sleeping in my house of course." he answered.
"What happened after you got here?" I yelled once again remembering that Karma is now sleeping on his bed."Shut your mouth dude, you don't want her to hear you. You don't want to wake her up, believe me." he warned me once again."What will happen if I do want to wake her up, Leo?" I wondered."Oh no, you don't. She'll get mad." he responded."And? What is she going to do to me?Yell?She can do whatever she wants. She is as guilty as you are. She is my mate she is not supposed to sleep in your house, on your bed." I snorted.
"Listen to me you asshole, she is not your property. I realize that the bond is messing with your head but don't forget she isn't dating you. You have a girlfriend Jason. You're asking way too much from her without explaining. The only thing you've been doing all this time is just making things worse. So, get out of my house before she wakes up." he snapped at me.
"You think that you could have handled the situation better?" I questioned him."Yes, I do.I'm way better with people than you are." arrogant bloodsucker."My whole pack is in danger." I yelled."Shut your mouth." he ordered."Fuck off, she can wake the fuck up.I'm trying so hard and you know that. You fucking know that, Leo. I can't just break up like that." I retorted."Well, at least whenever you see her stop hitting on her and start explaining the situation." he whispered-yelled."You think it's easy?" I exploded."Lower the sound of your voice Jason." he just kept telling me to shut up but I wasn't in a mood to do it."What can possibly happen if she wakes up Leo? A fifteen-year-old human can do nothing to me." he just rolled his eyes.
"I never said it's easy, it's a matter of control. You have to learn how to tame your feelings because you'll start suffocating her. The situation is already bad enough Jason, stop making things worse. For example what if I had slept with her?" he said and my eyes turned from hazel to a very intimidating, bright yellow."You did what?" I or rather my wolf said."What if last night we had sex?" he asked and I clenched my fists."You dared to touch what is mine?" I growled."Maybe I did, maybe I didn't..." he answered and I grabbed him by his throat."That's what I'm talking about, you should stop reacting like that." he could hardly speak because I had a really tight grip on his neck.
"Consider yourself dead for touching her." I said, my grip on his neck tightened and I lifted him from the ground."Jason stop. If you kill me you'll only anger her more." he said in an attempt to calm me down."I don't care." I snarled."Yes, you do. Before you act consider how would she feel. She cares about me. If you kill me for something that you are not completely sure I did, how do you think she will feel? She is going to hate you." he explained and I started to calm down. As much as I didn't want to admit it he had a point."Besides, I never slept with her. I'm not stupid nor I want to do such thing." my eyes turned back to their human color.
"Learn control, Jason." he said and then I realized what he was doing.