Epilogue: Like a dream

Karma

five years later...

I took a deep breath and reminded myself that there is no reason for me to be so anxious."Honey, your heart is ready to explode." Alexa placed a hand on my shoulder."Baby, calm down. I know that this is your big day and all but there is no reason for you to freak out."My mother kissed my head."What if I screw up? What if in the end, the pack hates me?" Alexa shook her head."The pack already adores you, Karma. They think you're some kind of goddess." she held my hand."What if Jason changes his mind? He changed his mind when he was with Serena, he wanted to marry her too." Alexa sighed." My son loves you more than his life and he was dreaming of marrying you since he met you so, that's not happening." I took another deep breath.

"Karma, don't destroy this day by thinking like that. Be excited, your getting married, it might not be in the way that normal people get married but it's still exciting and beautiful. So, enjoy it." my mother advised me. "Dear, I can assure you that the ceremony will be even more beautiful than a normal wedding." Alexa said to my mom. "I'm sure." my mother nodded.

"How are you feeling that there are going to be all these supernatural creatures around you?" Alexa wondered."Typically, I am already surrounded by supernatural creatures. I mean, my daughter is a witch, my husband was a witch, my daughter's boyfriend is a werewolf and her best friend is a vampire. Then I met you and your husband and you're werewolves too. It's safe to say that I'm used to the supernatural." Alexa laughed and hugged my mother. "I'm so glad that we're going to become relatives with such incredible people as you." I smiled and looked at them.

My bedroom door swang open."Where's the beautiful bride?" Sydney squealed. She looked really pretty, she was wearing an amazing blue dress. "Shit Karma, you're gorgeous. The dress is even prettier than I remembered ." I was wearing a quite simple but beautiful dress. There was really not much to it but when I wore it for the first time I knew that this was the perfect dress. What made my whole look really special was the hair and the makeup that I was wearing. As Alexa said before this was no ordinary wedding, I was becoming officially a luna.

My hair was half up and half down and Alexa had placed some daisies on it. My make up was quite eccentric, I was wearing a mix of dark eyeshadows and a lot of eyeliner that made my eyes stand out too much, they were glowing. I was wearing a nude lipstick, which was a wise choice considering that my eyes stood out so much. On my forehead with white paint, Alexa drew the moon circle and it looked stunning.

"I told you that this was the perfect dress." I smiled at my friend. "I've brought someone with me." Sydney told me and made some room for another person to come into the room. "Hey!" I was so glad to see him."Oh my god, Karma, you look insanely beautiful. If I was alive I would probably die from your beauty." Leo complimented."You're not so bad yourself, Leochu." the blonde vampire chuckled."I can't believe you're getting married." he admitted."I don't think anyone in this room actually believes it, Leo." my mom told him.

"I'm really glad you came." I said to my friend."Can I go outside with Leo for a few seconds?" I asked the women in the room."Of course, dear." Alexa replied."Great." I smiled and grabbed Leo's hand, leading us outside. "What is it?" Leo had puzzled look on his pretty face."I was wondering... Do you mind if... As you know, I don't have a dad nor a brother and generally no one that could escort me today... What I am trying to say is that, will you walk down the aisle with me?" Leo gave me a blinding smile and kissed my head carefully because he didn't want to ruin Alexa's hard work on my forehead. "I would love to. It's an honor your highness." his big hands cupped my cheeks." I would love to escort the beautiful bride. You actually managed to move me, you filthy, little, witch." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, first of all, we heard everything and you're so cute. Leo is like your older, protective brother, Karma it's fucking adorable." Sydney literally ruined the moment. "Now, we need to get moving, it's time." the raven-haired girl announced. "The moon will be in the perfect place at exactly thirty minutes." I nodded and we left the house. The ride was five minutes and after that, we had to walk until the forest's lake. As we got closer I could hear people talking. The pack was already there and if the pack was there that meant that Jason was there too. I started to get really nervous. What if he didn't like me? What if he thought that I was the ugliest bride? I had to compose myself, I didn't have enough time for a mental break down.