Unexpected Visit

"Mom?!? Dad?!?!" Charlie exclaimed.

She couldn't believe it, her parents were here! Why are they here?!? Charlie opened the door for her parents, but she was still shocked.

"Charlie... You don't have to be surprised.... We're only here for a few days.." Lucifer said smiling at his daughter.

"Oh! Ummm... Of course!" Charlie said laughing nervously.

As they headed for the check in counter, Alastor came down the stairs.

"Angel! Vaggie! What's with the look? You look like you've seen a murder!" Alastor said smiling at them.

Vaggie pointed at the Royal Family, and Alastor's mood completely changed. He was still smiling, but his Atmosphere was heavy. He approached Charlie.

"Hello my dear!" Alastor said smiling at her.

"Hi Alastor!" Charlie said trying to keep up her smile.

As her parents both turn to the "Radio Demon", their moods completely changed.

"Alastor.... What a surprise." Lilith said looking at him.

Alastor nodded.

"Why I haven't seen you both... Since the... Fiasco...." Alastor said smiling at them.

Charlie knew that if this continues it would soon leave the hotel in ruins.

"Hey! How about we have Husk lead you to your room?" She said looking at him with a pleading look.

"Yeah! Please come with me!" Husk said grabbing their bags.

As they followed Husk, Lilith gave Alastor a threatening look before the elevator's doors closed.

"Alastor... Are you okay?" Charlie asked looking at him.

"Yes.. Yes, my dear...." Alastor said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Charlie smiled.

"Well... I'd better be off! I have to take Husk's shift." Alastor said smiling.

"Okay! I'll see you." Charlie said giving him a kiss.

As she walked up the stairs she couldn't help but wonder, what had happened between them.... Suddenly she felt a tug on her sleeve.

"Charlie! Do you-what? Wha-what?" Vaggie said looking at her.

Angel Dust didn't say anything either... Sure he didn't know much about the Royal Family... But he knew that the Royal Family was dangerous.

"Guys... They're just visiting.." Charlie sighed.

"VISITING?! If this tension continues... You can say goodbye to the hotel!" Vaggie shouted.

"Wait.... What tension.... Do like Al and the royals hate each other?" Angel Dust asked.

Vaggie looked at both of them, before grabbing them by the collars and running straight to her room. She was going to tell everything to them...