Helping Out A Friend

Alastor was in the hotel lobby waiting patiently for the I.M.P. to show up. After quite some time, the doorbell rung, meaning that they have finally arrived. He slowly got up and walked towards the door.

Once Alastor opened it, it revealed three imps and a wolf lookalike demon, "Hey sir, sorry we took so long but we made it...Moxxie's directions had almost gotten us lost a bit." The imp waved him off, "No you're ok!" Alastor held out his hand to shake and the imp shook it. "Name's Blitz!" The imp told him. Alastor flashed him a smile, "I'm Alastor!" Alastor told him.

Blitz recognized the name, "Oh yeah, I've heard of you! You're the guy who called us earlier, right?" Blitz asked, Alastor nodded, "Yes indeed, you're correct good sir." Alastor said thankful someone didn't bring up his reign as the "Radio Demon".

"So, sir why are we here again?" The demons looked over and Blitz groaned, "Great, it's my powerhouse Millie! She's married to Moxxie by the way." Blitz explained, "I'm sorry did you say Millie?" Alastor asked, Blitz nodded, before any of the two could speak up, the wolf demon interrupted, "How did we even get here so fast?!" The wolf demon asked, "Loona please! He's hired us!" Loona rolled her eyes, Alastor then got an idea, "So you're Loona? Well, I would like to cancel everything I asked for."

Loona's mouth just dropped and Blitz laughed. The "Radio Demon" and the I.M.P. walked into the hotel where Alastor explained everything about him and him and Charlie having babies.

"Oh my gosh! You're having children?! I wish Me and Moxxie got kids!" Millie exclaimed, only to receive a slap from Blitz. Millie yelped, rubbing her left cheek with an angry face. She started getting all fired up, before Alastor shushed her and took them to his room.

"So, what's the trouble, sir?" Blitz asked.

"Alright, You know what I want to talk about, right?" Alastor asked looking at him.

"No." Blitz said with a stern voice and serious tone.

The "Radio Demon" chucked, he then reached into the cupboard and pulled out the note from The Mad Hatter. Blitz's eyes grew wide as he recognized the handwriting.

"Do you know what I'm talking about now?" He asked.

Blitz nodded, how he hated the Mad Hatter, it's been so long since he'd seen her, he tried to think nothing about her, saying she was now dead.

"My little friend has been... Active, recently." Alastor said petting the note as if it were a pet.

"She has?" Blitz asked looking at the note with emotionless eyes.

"Sadly, who would have thought that HATTER would be trying to hurt my beloved wife?" He smiled.

"What should we do about it, Alastor?" Blitz asked looking at him.

"Oh, how about we teach our friend a little lesson?" Alastor chuckled.

Alastor and the I.M.P. walked through the woods following the footprints The Mad Hatter left behind. Alastor began to slow down. Blitz noticed this the looked back to see what was wrong with him. He noticed that his face was wet with tears. He ran over to him and held him.

"Don't worry, we'll stop her." He told him, Alastor sniffed. "I just don't want to end up losing her!" He cried, Blitz felt bad for Alastor, his wife was about to get hurt again and he didn't want to let that happen. He just hugged him. "I know. When my father cursed my musical theater dreams, I didn't know what to do...He was always there for me..." Alastor looked at him with an odd look. "Okay not always, but you get my point." Alastor smiled at him and giggled. "There's that smile." Blitz said in an encouraging tone, "That's one of the reasons of why you love Charlie." Blitz said, "What? Me being encouraging?" Blitz asked, Alastor giggled again. "No, she's always there for me." Blitz smiled back and he told him, "Let's keep going." He nodded and they ran to catch up with the others.