New Babies

The gang made a dash for the limousine that Angel had bought some time back. They all climbed in and Vaggie started up the engine and took off in a flash.

Alastor was still on the phone with Charlie who was screaming and crying from the painful contractions.

"Hang on Charlie, we'll be right there!" Alastor told her assuringly, "Please...please hurry!" Charlie cried, Alastor hung up and she hung up too.

She was still at the post office. She was alone, in labor, at the post office. When her contractions started the people flew into a panic and took her into one of the back rooms. They laid her on a table where they sorted the mail and the postman that the gang ran into constantly was left to stay with her so she wouldn't be entirely alone.

"Do you know how to do deliveries?" Charlie asked, "Sure, I've made tons of them." The post man said, "No, not mail deliveries! child deliveries!" Charlie yelled, "Oh, then no." The postman said realizing the difference, Charlie then let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Hang on, Charlie. We're coming to help you." Alastor said to himself, they sped down the street through downtown Pentagram City. They made a sharp then around one corner almost running over an innocent citizen by mistake.

"You crazy kids watch where you're going!" He yelled shaking his fist angrily in the air, they continued to speed down the streets and turn around corners. Before they knew it, they were at the post office. They burst through the doors looking around for Charlie. Then their eyes fell upon a lady behind the counter where people would pick up packages.

"Hey, have you seen a woman in labor? About this tall, blonde hair, super cute?" Alastor said panicking but out of breath, the lady behind the desk immediately knew who he was talking about and came out from the behind the counter and walked towards the door that led to the back room.

"Oh yes, right this way." She said, she opened the door for them and they all hurried past her and into the back room and she followed letting the door close behind her.

Charlie was crying and screaming in pain and saw the gang run in. Their eyes were only on her.

"Guys." She said, Alastor immediately ran to her side and held her hand tight. She squeezed his hand so hard to show him how much pain she was in. Alastor winced a little bit but shook it off and decided to pull through it, for her.

"Alastor, thank goodness. I didn't think you'd make it in time." She said wincing in pain, "It's okay, I'm here for you. We're all here for you." Alastor told her, just then, some medics came into the room wheeling in a gurney.

"Okay, so you're the mother?" One of the paramedics asked, "Yes, I am." Charlie said nodding, "Name?" The other paramedic said,

"Charlie." Charlie replied, "Okay, let's get her up on the gurney." Said the paramedics who asked Charlie for her name, the two paramedics lifted Charlie up onto the gurney and wheeled her out of the room.

They boarded Charlie onto an ambulance and Alastor decided to go with her while everyone else took the limousine to the hospital. The drive was quiet.

A few minutes later they arrived at the hospital and they wheeled Charlie in with a wheel chair. There was a normal woman working at the front desk and was a little confused when she saw three male demons and two female demons.

"Can I help you?" The lady asked, "Yes, we have a friend who's in labor, we need to get to her room, pronto!" Vaggie said gasping for breath, "What's her name?" She asked, "Charlie." Vaggie replied, "Hm, let me see..." The woman said looking down at some papers she filed, then she looked back up at them with a smile.